oh gosh. haha.

I melt enough to move. Then I put my freezing cold hand on the back of your neck. You scream and release the cookie and I grab it. XD

I take my Mr. Freeze Ice Gun and refreeze you and I steal the frozen cookie.

Unknown well wisher gave high5,  and -

Ya all busy for Monday working, me being on leave, relaxed, u ignored the cookies, I steal.

You get a call at your residence line and when you go to pick up the call, I steal the cookie!

You are gotten while escaping through the window and I steal the cookie.

I look at you in such a pitiful way that you hand me the cookie and I steal. heehee

I bite your hand and steal the cookie.

I disinfect your wound, u feel burning sensation  (remember the way they show in k dramas, she flinches  ....ML says, i told ya , it gonna sting a bit),

I steal the cookie

AlfatogodeQFBere:

I bite your hand and steal the cookie.

damn. XD

I order some pizzas with your favourite toppings and while put the cookie down to check with ones you want, I steal the cookie.

aenoee:
 I disinfect your wound

aww <3

As long as there's no pineapple topping on the free pizzas.....

I'll let you steal the cookie.

I invite you to eat real Mexican enchiladas and while you are enjoying it, I got the cookie.

Colour u got me at pizza n helo, i wud let u ve all the pineapples ( me nt up for dem in the combo with pizza. individually??? Oh yeah!!)

I wud say, "u got the wrong apt number dude for this extra pizza, it's 1108 and not 1103". While u crosschecking the address on your screen for this extra pizza u had delivered alongwith mine order, m gonna very stealthily steal the cookie which u just had pocketed when I was struggling with what to eat first, mushrooms or grilled chicken.

Everybodyz thinking aenoee got erased…..you all become ( I don’t know what)….careless??

I come and steal. 

(Wait a second, is this,  mine, stealing the cookie , got me erased? Should I not steal then??)

While everyone shocked to see you back, I will steal the cookie