Lilly:

it is waterballon not watermelon. you are crazy

Lol….u bet…..I was so eager and excited to write this as thought of death came to mind, so……also I was distracted with something else, hence as soon as I read the word water, my brain immediately extracted the word watermelon from the folder, as it is more used than water balloon.

I will give an example - while gene coding, this one enzyme, doesn’t read third base, if it  finds first two bases matching, something similar.

Hey purple, btw, what was the size of the water balloon. Was it big enough for me to die from hit of it…. If yes, this comment stays, or I will delete it.

I will show you tv debate (or shouting),then you will listen and get headache .I will steal the cookie in pretext of helping you 

@ minchen  :))

I will ask you to show me your nails palms , i will check the colour, the pallor,  (u have kept the cookie on the side table, in order to show me your palms), i will steal.

I will hide your phone, then call you & when you grab that phone, I steal the cookie

^ ooh.

I'll pretend your computer has a virus and when you go to check, I'll steal the cookie

aenoee:

Lol….u bet…..I was so eager and excited to write this as thought of death came to mind, so……also I was distracted with something else, hence as soon as I read the word water, my brain immediately extracted the word watermelon from the folder, as it is more used than water balloon.

I will give an example - while gene coding, this one enzyme, doesn’t read third base, if it  finds first two bases matching, something similar.

Hey purple, btw, what was the size of the water balloon. Was it big enough for me to die from hit of it…. If yes, this comment stays, or I will delete it.

No, it's the size of a cricket ball or an orange perhaps. Just enough to hold easily. But don't delete because this was hilarious. haha.

Knock, knock!

Whoz there?

Me- you called for computer virus debugging company?? Well m that person,

N while me removing virus, getting access to every nook n corner of your house, gonna steal.

ColourMePurple:

No, it's the size of a cricket ball or an orange perhaps. Just enough to hold easily. But don't delete because this was hilarious. haha.

:O

cricket ball???? 

An Orange?????

Dude, my vertebra, facial bones r too delicate to survive from the impact of these huge things.

You have never been hit by a waterballoon? It might sting a bit but it certainly won't break any bones. It's just a small balloon filled with water. Plus, I only pretended to throw it. :D

I'll turn off the lights from the main power switch and steal the cookie. :)

ColourMePurple:

You have never been hit by a waterballoon? It might sting a bit but it certainly won't break any bones. It's just a small balloon filled with water. Plus, I only pretended to throw it. :D

I'll turn off the lights from the main power switch and steal the cookie. :)

Now this is cheating. You din tell earlier, that u were just pretending.

Moreover,  as I told u, i am very very delicate,  so yes ! M gonna die from waterballoon. 

You can not stop me from dying now.  

I am so dead.

Let me die,  or you will die.

By chance have you heard of a thing which is called as, "night vision goggles"???

Well, it so happens that m in possession of that, n I will see where u gonna keep the cookie,  even though it's pitch dark, n m gonna steal.

( now rem ember one thing. Do not cheat. You CAN NOT have out of the blue the same goggles)

Well now that you have night goggles on, I'm going to turn on the lights. It gets so bright, you are blinded for a few mins and I'm going to steal the cookie.

(≧▽≦)

ColourMePurple:

Well now that you have night goggles on, I'm going to turn on the lights. It gets so bright, you are blinded for a few mins and I'm going to steal the cookie.

(≧▽≦) 

I give u to that....kudos....( seems like u were not glancing at the beauties  or play tik tak in physics class, while I was snoring at the back bench)

Ah, so that's your weak spot? I'll tell you there are some handsome hunks at the door asking for you and I'll steal your cookie (again).

*insert evil laugh*

Spray sleeping gas & steal the cookie. Don't forget to put the mask on first for me. Haha...

ColourMePurple:

Ah, so that's your weak spot? I'll tell you there are some handsome hunks at the door asking for you and I'll steal your cookie (again).

*insert evil laugh*

The one whoz laughing Evil, you are forgiven.

I will have penny in my team, while u r with Shelly,  whoz gonna steal cookie for me.