Thanks for the laugh! XD

I'll put TBBT on replay and while you are busy watching, I'll steal your cookie. 

I will put Longing for you in the TV and while you binge that I will steal the cookie.

I'll tell you to look at the bird in the window coz it's so beautiful. While you are looking and wondering where it is, I'll steal the cookie. 

The bird I was looking outside window was actually the helicopter which 007 has brought ( remember I had approved grant of millions of dollars for "operation steal da cookie " a few days ago???) And successfully steals the cookie for me.

Speaking of helicopter... as a friend, I'll take you on a helicopter ride with doors off, and fly at tree top level at Vne.!!!,.....say no more, I will then steal that cookie

Oh! U were stealing cookie?????aenoee got so angry....that she jumped from the chopper.....while departing she steals the cookie as u were flabbergasted.

Lol.... anticipated this move, I already attached my main safety line to you previously and as you exited the helo, I was right behind you. As we got closer to the ground, the pilot released my safety line, and we were on the ground in a second. As your eyes were closed, I stole the cookie....

Sounds like defying all the laws of physics???..as , if two objects are dropped at different time, they gonna reach at different time on the earth, so....chances of u stealing cookie from aenoee is nil.....

Something like this. How it is possible for 007 to catch the plane, when both are coming off the cliff at the different  time

also remember, shez still angry with you for insulting her beauty .

I will bribe to hitter to hit the ball at your direction, while u reflexing at catching the ball coming towards u, m gonna steal.

While she looks at you angrily for stealing her cookie, I'll yank it out of your hand and steal it.

I will pretend to be at other forum, n u will become careless, n then all of a sudden , I will come to forum “cookie”, n steal. 

Lol!

I'll show you the trailer to an interesting drama and steal the cookie while you're distracted!

I will pretend to be distracted ( remember I am the queen at pretending), n u careless, forget to eat immediately, I will steal

hahahaha

I will open up a portal so the cookie falls directly into my hands thus stealing the cookie. 

You were in dreams like the movie, inception, and thought u stole the cookie, while u r lying infront of me and 6-7 other agents, watching u smiling in your dreams thinking u got the cookie, 

While all the time cookie is with me

I come upon you, sitting in your chair, your head resting on your desk....sleeping, while clutching a bag of cookies, I gently wake you up and tell you it's your shift and you get up and go. But give me the bag of cookies before you go and you tell me don't let people steal the cookies