Helo_Mek_in_Vegas:

I come upon you, sitting in your chair, your head resting on your desk....sleeping, while clutching a bag of cookies, I gently wake you up and tell you it's your shift and you get up and go. But give me the bag of cookies before you go and you tell me don't let people steal the cookies

(What a wild imagination!!! But don't u think u forgetting one here??? M on leave. )

But as u r here, i would ask u how come u r O -ve,  u should be b+ve , n shd nt  eye for someone else's cookie, light of truth dawned upon u, n u simply leave, leaving cookie behind, as if in trance.

Cookies are lying on the table, unattended,  waiting to  be stolen...

Oops!

I'll tell you there is an ant on the cookie. As soon as you drop it, I'll catch it and steal it. :D

There u go again, lying....about an non-existent ant.....hmmm

I shout,  purple , there is huge spider on your head (remember u have that thing to which they call 'arachnophobia'), u get scared n runs throwing the cookie, which I will grab.

Give me an ant, i will give u the spider.....( even more evil laugh)

Fair play. :P Look, anything goes so steal the cookie however you wish. :P

I'll hand you your favourite artist's merch and while you are admiring it, I'll steal the cookie. :D

Which artist ( me wondering) 

btw, do u even know my fav one?

I will give you important questions to prepare for gaokao, when u r buried in it, I wud steal the cookie

@ purple and other members of this thread,

Are these cookies still eatable???

it's lying since 2 days just like that. 

I need fresh stock.

I will send you to the Moon and steal the cookie.

Direct worm-hole jump from country thread to cookie thread????

U forgetting, the cookies u stolen are stale ones,

Purple had dispatched fresh stock to me, which are with me and i am on the way to the moon.......catch me if u can.

aenoee:

@ purple and other members of this thread,

Are these cookies still eatable???

it's lying since 2 days just like that. 

I need fresh stock.

It's a special cookie that will never expire and will taste as good as the day it was baked. ;)

I will scare you by blasting those squeezy rubber chickens near your ear and as you are about to drop  the cookie, I'll steal it.

I tag you and as you are frozen I get the cookie.

AlfatogodeQFBere:

I tag you and as you are frozen I get the cookie.

My precious... hehehe