I fake a zombie and steal the cookie

Sounds about right. :D

I'll take a balloon and pop it giving you a fright and I'll steal. Simple. 

Aww cute! I don't think she performs live anymore though due to her illness. :(

I'll tell you to look it up. You pick up your phone and I will pick up the cookie. :D

Ah nice. The cookie meanwhile is still safely with me.

I win a massive stuffed toy bear at the amusement park and I throw it at you. In the process of catching it, you can't hold the cookie properly and I slip it out of your fingers.

I take you to a cave and in the dark, I steal the cookie.

I take you to a haunted house and since you are holding on to me, I'll take the cookie. 

LOL. Since we are all gathered, some friends ask you to take a group photo. You take the camera and I take the cookie. :D

Photographers. :P Even with a phone camera, you still need two hands to operate it.

I bring you a cute kitten (or a puppy if you prefer) and you are so won over that you forget all about the cookie. Tada!

why am I not taking my purse with me? :o

I'll tell you that I can't get the leash on Sili because he/she's too playful. You have no choice but to leave the cookie unattended and I grab the cookie.

I feel under the weather so you come to check on me. You ask how you can make me feel better. I say, maybe if I had the cookie. You take it out and I grab it and smile feeling better. *skips away after emotional manipulation*

Dogs are saints.

So I would not steal the cookie while he has it.

I play the flute like a Hameliner and both of you hipnotised cannot avoid I steal the cookie.

When you fall asleep, I'll take the cookie out of your hand and replace it with a fidget spinner. :)

And i just using magic pocket to grab the cookie from ur hand

I'll 3D print a cookie and subtly replace it while stealing the real deal.