Having a cookie cooking lesson, we produce cookies for all. I steal a paralell cookie wothout knowing among all the cookies if it is the one or no. Silly on a strike for being devilled when he was sainted. 

I just jump on skateboard and snatch the cooki3 from ur hand

And then I suddenly appear behind you, tug at your ponytail (sorry) and grab the cookie before you know what's happening.

XD

hahaha, how could it be the 3D printed one? You had just stolen it. Anyway, new attempt.

I get you with a paintball gun. You're too stunned to move. I take the real cookie out of your hand and run. :P

Aww that's cute.

I'll take you to see the fireworks show and since you are busy filming it, I'll sneak the cookie out of your pocket/purse and escape.

Must have been hallucinating with my imaginary boyfriend. lol.

Whole purpose of stealing is to then run away. But I always come back.

I'll cook you some delicious dessert. So much so that you now don't care about the cookie after eating so many sweet things. Hence I take the cookie. :D

U not see where u going & i right behind you so u just bump into me & drop the cookie but i catch it before it drop to the ground and just run with the cookie... 

While you're lost at your three party romance, I just take the cookie with me without permission, that is, I steal it.

haha funny people.

I steal your shoes and you can only get it back when I get the cookie. And so you relinquish it and I steal leaving behind the location to your favourite pair. ;)

aeonee:
( so you don't have a boyfriend.....yet???    :p     ;)  

Nope. But I have a few kdrama husbands. lol!

aeonee:

I know purple , these are really funny people, ain't they?

Today , i am a bit DOWN.

Not feeling like doing anything,  so m not gonna steal.

M calling it a day.

You guys enjoy!

Ow... I hope you going ok

Today meteor shower. Whilebyou guys looked at meteor showers i steal the cookie

Aww. I love meteor showers.

Feel better aeonee! <3

I'll make a wish upon a shooting star that the cookie appears in my hand again and it comes true leaving you wondering what happened.

Well, I do love Thor.

I will hire a guy on a bike. We will come speeding along with me seated behind him. I'll grab the cookie from your hand before you can react and I'll be gone like the wind. 

Damn. Glad you didn't slam the cookie on the floor like a touchdown. :D Usually I'm the one laughing maniacally in my family.

I will give you a popular book to read. When you put the cookie down on the side, I'll swipe it.

It's been 2 days... you thought the cookie was safe and that I gave up. You let down your guard and I steal when you aren't looking.

I read aloud to you a tale, fairytale, endless tale, outrageously interesting tale and you watch me with your eyes really open and I forget the cookie and you forget the cookie and aeonee comes and steal the cookie.