Komentator isenk:

Wow. Are we really already did 50 country?

Maths was never my forte, but I counted three times, we really did 50 countries already. And we still have plenty more to do in the future :)

3.The richest country in the world is Luxembourg.

The richest country in the world in terms of GDP per capita is Luxembourg, with a GDP per capita of $135,700.

ZhouYanRan:

Luxembourg is our 50th country, yay! :)

Wow congrats to everyone here :)

ZhouYanRan:

Maths was never my forte, but I counted three times, we really did 50 countries already. And we still have plenty more to do in the future :)

Thank you for counting & Yeah more over if we want to repeat the country. Haha...

4. The only Grand Duchy in the world

instead of a King or a Queen, Luxembourg’s official head of state is a Grand Duke or Duchess.

5. Luxembourg is one of the smallest countries in Europe

6.Bourscheid Castle

The castle was probably built in the 10th century, and then extended in the 14th and 15th centuries, when the fortress wall was added, flanked by six Gothic towers.It is situated 150 meters over the river Sûre, this castle is enclosed by a circular wall with 11 watchtowers. The cool fact about this place is that there is historical evidence that the castle was built on structures dating back to the Roman Empire.

QueenMel:

5. Luxembourg is one of the smallest countries in Europe

And also smallest army in europe.The army has been an all-volunteer force since 1967. It has a strength of around 900 professional soldiers and 200 civilians with a total budget of approximately $389 million, or 0.57% of GDP in 2021.

7. One-Third Of Luxembourg Is Covered In Forest.

Komentator isenk:

7. One-Third Of Luxembourg Is Covered In Forest.

Have you ever been trekking?

Lilly:

Have you ever been trekking?

No. Not really sporty girl. Gonna have sore feet. But still gonna enjoy good walking when i'm on vacation

Komentator isenk:

No. Not really sporty girl. Gonna have sore feet. But still gonna enjoy good walking when i'm on vacation

ok.i really wish to go alone atleast once in my life.

8. It is not a very demanded set for films but there are some

9..Hugo Gernsback-Father of Science Fiction

He was an editor, publisher, author, scientist, and inventor, best known for his books Ralph 124C 41+ (1911) and Ultimate World (1958), and the magazines Modern Science (1908) and Amazing Stories (1927),

10. Luxembourg’s motto is mir wëllebleiwewatmirsinn, which means ‘we want to remain what we are’