9.Terremoto (beverage)

This cocktail or drink is prepared with white pipeño wine, pineapple ice cream and grenadine or fernet (depending on where it is made) and is drunk with a straw. It is usually served in large glasses, the most common presentation being a 500 cc glass.

10. Largest swimming pool in the world

There's a resort outside of Santiago in Chile called San Alfonso del Mar that is home to the Guinness World Record Holder for the biggest swimming pool in the world! It took five years and nearly 1 billion US dollars to build the pool, which opened in 2006. It's 1,000 yards long, covers an area of 20 acres (that's about the size of 16 football fields!) and reaches a maximum depth of 115 feet. 

The massive structure is filled with more than 66 million gallons of seawater, and features views over the San Jeronimo beach. It took five years to build and apparently costs about 2 million dollars a year to maintain!

1.Kirkjufell Mountain peak

2. Glacier 

Glaciers form about 11 percent of the island and there are 269 named glaciers in Iceland. These glaciers form where fresh snow never fully melts, like in mountaintops or highlands.

3. Poland’s Prince Polo chocolate bars are ‘king of the snacks’ in Iceland
The snack from the city of Cieszyn has been such a hit on the island since it was first introduced over 60 years ago that it is estimated that Icelanders now consume around 160 tonnes of the stuff every year. Local singer-songwriter Svavar Pétur Eysteinsson renamed himself Prins Póló and another songwriter even wrote a song about the chocolate bar. The reason for its popularity goes back to the fifties when there were strict rules in place about what sweets could be imported to Iceland. The first bars were introduced to the island in 1955 in a trade deal in which in return for the chocolate snacks, Poland received fresh fish. Sixty-three years on, it is now a national icon.
(I agree with Icelanders, Prince Polo is my favourite Polish snack)

4.The Silfra fissure in Þingvellir National Park is without a doubt Iceland's most famous diving site. It also is the only place in the world where you can dive between the North American and Eurasian tectonic plates.

ZhouYanRan:

3. Poland’s Prince Polo chocolate bars are ‘king of the snacks’ in Iceland
The snack from the city of Cieszyn has been such a hit on the island since it was first introduced over 60 years ago that it is estimated that Icelanders now consume around 160 tonnes of the stuff every year. Local singer-songwriter Svavar Pétur Eysteinsson renamed himself Prins Póló and another songwriter even wrote a song about the chocolate bar. The reason for its popularity goes back to the fifties when there were strict rules in place about what sweets could be imported to Iceland. The first bars were introduced to the island in 1955 in a trade deal in which in return for the chocolate snacks, Poland received fresh fish. Sixty-three years on, it is now a national icon.
(I agree with Icelanders, Prince Polo is my favourite Polish snack)

I will definitely try. it is not available in my country:(

Minchane:

I will definitely try. it is not available in my country:(

Please do, if you have a chance :) My friends from Germany and UK also really like Prince Polo.

6. Hákarl is a national dish of Iceland consisting of a Greenland shark or other sleeper shark that has been cured with a particular fermentation process and hung to dry for four to five months.

7.Skogafoss waterfall

Skogafoss waterfall and the horses in Iceland is a real life fairy tale everyone should experience especially during winter.

8. Icelandic horses

The Icelandic horse is most famous for its convenient size, strong build, and, of course, its fifth gait/tölt (way of walking). The fifth gait is a way of riding where three of the horse's legs touch the ground at the same time to create a more stable and even pace. The Icelandic horse is the only breed in the world that can perform five gaits, whereas other breeds can only perform three or four. 

9.Puffins

Sixty percent of the world's Atlantic puffins nest in Iceland from May to September, and many do so surprisingly close to Reykjavík. Akurey and the isle of Lundey are particularly of note for their density of the birds.

10. Icelandic thunderclap cheer in football

San Marino