@ Alfa

Awww......... @ VOX 

aenoee:

@ komentator 

If this is what appetizer look like, i would merrily skip the main course.

well people from USA as far as I know is really have big portion when comes to food. And yeah me too. Feel full with just 1 bowl of poke. Haha.,..

8. Surf 

With a coastline of stunning beaches, it is no surprise that Hawaii is known for its surf culture. Surfing was first brought to Hawaii by the Polynesians and it has been a part of Hawaiian culture ever since.

Today, surfing is one of the most popular tourist activities in Hawaii. Many people come to Hawaii specifically to surf the waves.

Komentator isenk:

8. Surf 

With a coastline of stunning beaches, it is no surprise that Hawaii is known for its surf culture. Surfing was first brought to Hawaii by the Polynesians and it has been a part of Hawaiian culture ever since.

Today, surfing is one of the most popular tourist activities in Hawaii. Many people come to Hawaii specifically to surf the waves.

La mer........:x

9. Hawaii is IZ (1959-1997)'s version of What a Wonderful Life

Komentator isenk:

DENMARK

Ooppsss

1.  Viktor Axelsen, is a Danish professional badminton player.He is the reigning World and Olympic Champion in the men's singles, having won the 2022 World Championships and 2020 Olympics

2. Kronborg Castle - The one Shakespeare has been talked about and that it was the site where his masterpiece Hamlet is set.

4. Danish Butter Cookies

These cookies are made from butter, sugar, flour, and eggs, and have a light, delicate flavor.

Cookies available in my country. Never expected this really from Denmark. I used to think Danish is only name like tiramisu

5. Hans Christian Andersen Museum

6. The Little Mermaid

The Little Mermaid is a bronze statue located in Copenhagen, Denmark. The statue was created by sculptor Edvard Eriksen, and it was installed in the harbor in 1913.

The Little Mermaid is based on the fairy tale by Hans Christian Andersen (not the Disney version. Haha..) .The statue has become a symbol of Copenhagen, and it is one of the most popular tourist attractions in the city.

7.Dane Ole Kirk Christiansen

The world-famous LEGO® brick was invented by Dane Ole Kirk Christiansen in the town of Billund in 1949. Nowadays you can visit the original LEGOLAND® 

Since 2018, LEGO’s toy plants and other leafy pieces have been made with sugarcane-based plastic.