4. Lumbini

Lumbini is an important pilgrimage destination where Lord Buddha was born. It is said that during a trip, Queen Maya gave birth to Lord Buddha, near a pond. The pond and the entire region are now important pilgrimage destinations. You can find a museum, Bodhi Tree, the sacred pond, and a pillar built by Emperor Ashoka in this region.

The current Nepali Year in Nepali is Nepali calendar 2080 Vikram Sambat. Nepali Calendar is approximately 56 years and 8 and months ahead of theGregorian Calendar or AD. 

5. According to popular tradition, King Vikramaditya of Ujjain(BHARAT)(reigned c. 380–c. 415 ce) established the Vikrama Samvat era after defeating the Sakas. The earliest known inscription which calls the era "Vikrama" is from 842. The Hindu New Year Vikram Samvat begins with the new moon of the month of Chaitra(april). The day is known as Chaitra Sukhladi.

6. Despite having the Everest, the mean elevation above the sea level of Nepal is not the highest in the world, it is the second highest country by average elevation above the sea level.

7.Nepal was made a separate country in 1904 by the British. Nepal was called as Hindu Rashtra Nepal. Until a few years ago, the king of Nepal was called Nepal Naresh. Nepal has 81 percent Hindus and 9% Buddhists

8. Pashmina or cashmere

Known to be as “the land of cashmere,” Nepal is nestled in one of the highest regions of the world. Cashmere is the best fabric to protect the locals from the cold weather. It is a highly delicate and the softest fiber, which is made from mountain goats of Himalayas. If you want an authentic and high-quality cashmere, Nepal is the best place to get one.

9. Chitwan National Park - You can find even a Tiger of Bengal

It is bengal not bengala

Sorry, I used Spanish. My mistake!

10.Chandra Bahadur Dangi 

He was a Nepali man who was the shortest man in recorded history measuring 54.6 cm (1 ft 9+1⁄2 in).[2] He broke the record previously set by Gul Mohammed (1957–1997), whose height was 57 cm (1 ft 10 in)

AlfatogodeBere:

Sorry, I used Spanish. My mistake!

no problem 

OMG another hard one Haha...

1. Lithuanian folk instrument - Kanklės

2.Trakai Island Castle

The castle is famous for its gothic architecture and its special location – it stands on an island on Lake Galve, one of the deepest lakes in Lithuania. 

The view of the historic structure is straight out of a fairy tale.(that's  true it looks like from Disney movie castle)

3. Ancient Language

A fun fact about Lithuania is that its language is one of the world’s oldest; it was used long before the formation of Latin languages.

With several terms dating back to 3500 B.C., this language that Lithuania is known for is linked to Sanskrit which is an Indian language. The words in the Lithuanian language have remained unchanged for many years, and the people are proud of it.

The longest word in Lithuanian is around 37 letters long. It continued to exist as one of the two Baltic languages currently spoken in the modern world.

Despite the fact that more than 80% of Lithuanians understand the language, it is one of the least spoken languages in Europe, with approximately 3 million people speaking it.