Komentator isenk:

6. The Little Mermaid

The Little Mermaid is a bronze statue located in Copenhagen, Denmark. The statue was created by sculptor Edvard Eriksen, and it was installed in the harbor in 1913.

The Little Mermaid is based on the fairy tale by Hans Christian Andersen (not the Disney version. Haha..) .The statue has become a symbol of Copenhagen, and it is one of the most popular tourist attractions in the city.

Similar one is also there in poland 

Very sad story :(

8. Sand Sculpture Festival in Soendervig

Komentator isenk:

4. Danish Butter Cookies

These cookies are made from butter, sugar, flour, and eggs, and have a light, delicate flavor.

Cookies available in my country. Never expected this really from Denmark. I used to think Danish is only name like tiramisu

Tiramisu means come closer to me in one of the many Italian dialects. And of course, it is the name of the dessert.

AlfatogodeBere:

Tiramisu means come closer to me in one of the many Italian dialects. And of course, it is the name of the dessert.

Was just wondering the relation betn the two. (i.e. tiramisu n its meaning)

is it literal? 

I mean if I want to say to somebody, "come closer to me", cud I just say "tiramisu"?

No pun intended,  genuinely wanted to ask.

You give her/him a dessert and everything was understood.

Actions are purposes! 

9. Mute Swan

The Mute Swan is a symbol of Denmark, and it is often seen on Danish coins and stamps. The Mute Swan is the national bird of Denmark, and it is also the unofficial mascot of the country.

10. Hygge - The new life's revolutionary concept that has taken a special place in many well being programs in Western countries. It is defined as a mood of coziness and "comfortable conviviality" with feelings of wellness and contentment.

1. Stockholm syndrome

Stockholm syndrome is a coping mechanism to a captive or abusive situation. People develop positive feelings toward their captors or abusers over time.

AlfatogodeBere:

10. Hygge - The new life's revolutionary concept that has taken a special place in many well being programs in Western countries. It is defined as a mood of coziness and "comfortable conviviality" with feelings of wellness and contentment.

Me pro for this.

2.Alfred Nobel – Chemist

Alfred Nobel was a Swedish chemist, engineer, innovator, and armaments manufacturer. He invented dynamite and held 355 different patents. Alfred left a legacy to fund prizes for key sciences. The most notable one is the Nobel Peace Prize. Born in 1833, Alfred Nobel studied with chemist Nikolai Zinin. He moved to Paris in 1850 to further his skills.

There are several inventions under his names such as nitroglycerin which exploded when exposed to heat and pressure. He further used the nitroglycerin as a commercially usable explosive which was more powerful than gunpowder.

3. ABBA

ABBA are a Swedish supergroup formed in Stockholm. The group's name is an acronym of the first letters of their first names arranged as a palindrome: Agnetha, Björn, Benny, Anni-Frid.

Towards south, is it going under the water?