Komentator isenk:

5. Saxophone

Adolphe Sax was born in Dinant, which is a beautiful picturesque town in Wallonia, the inventor of the saxophone in the 1840’s.

I like this music sexy .

ZhouYanRan:

2. Belgian fries & Frietmuseum
The Frietmuseum is a museum in Bruges devoted to the history of potatoes and the production of Belgian fries. It describes itself as "the first and only museum dedicated to potato fries". It was founded in 2008 by Eddy Van Belle.

Everyone thinks fries are from france.nice info 

aenoee:

4. Belgium laces

There is still an existing production of Brussels lace made by hand in Belgium. This production is getting smaller and smaller as the workers get older. Two types of laces are still produced: The Renaissance lace is a needle work using a machine made tape.

Looks similar to Chikan (embroidery)

Almost 20 hours no one want to continue. Let me then

8. The  Smurfs

The comic was made by Pierre “Peyo” Culliford in 1958, and the original name is Les Schtroumpfs. Apparently, more than 100 different Smurf characters have since been created, and they all have names based on their characteristics such as “Papa Smurf” or “Clumsy Smurf”.

1. Bern - the capital city of Switzerland

2. CERN

is an intergovernmental organization that operates the largest particle physics laboratory in the world. Established in 1954, it is based in a northwestern suburb of Geneva.

CERN is an official United Nations General Assembly observer.  ( frm wiki)

3. Muesli

A popular breakfast option, Muesli is actually conjured up in Switzerland by a physician Maximilian Bircher-Benner. The healthy cereal is simple to make by combining oats, dried fruits, nuts, and milk or yogurt.

Muesli has a hearty texture and a sweet/tart flavor that makes it a popular breakfast choice. It is also high in fiber and protein, making it a nutritious way to start your day.

@ komentator 

I just looooooooove muesli.  :x

@ Komentator isenk
I was going to continue, but I was busy with work. There were only seven things, so with The Smurfs we're still missing two, so...
[Belgium] 9. Baarle
Baarle is a very strange town that lies on the border between Belgium and the Netherlands. It is very unusual, because the border runs through the middle of the street or the middle of a house or a restaurant. That creates peculiar situations, since both countries have different trade and alcohol sale regulations and different laws and taxes.

@ zhou,  interesting 

Let me finish it off with a thing both Belgium and Switzerland are famous for: chocolate!
10. Belgian chocolate [Godiva, Leonidas, Côte d’Or, Neuhaus]
4. Swiss chocolate [Lindt, Milka, Toblerone]

Godiva, lindt    :x

ZhouYanRan:

@ Komentator isenk
I was going to continue, but I was busy with work. There were only seven things, so with The Smurfs we're still missing two, so...
[Belgium] 8. Baarle
Baarle is a very strange town that lies on the border between Belgium and the Netherlands. It is very unusual, because the border runs through the middle of the street or the middle of a house or a restaurant. That creates peculiar situations, since both countries have different trade and alcohol sale regulations and different laws and taxes.

Oh right. I misscount. Sorry. Thanx for correction & additional...

5. Swiss Army Knife

The Swiss Army Knife is a multipurpose pocket knife that was invented in Switzerland and is now considered to be a national icon. The knife has a variety of functions, such as a blade, screwdriver, can opener, and scissors.

It is made from high-quality materials and is often used by outdoorsmen and hikers. The Swiss Army Knife is a practical tool that is also very collectible.

And when I see this knife just remembering old Hollywood drama MacGyver. Who watch it too...? Haha