Minchane:

1.Yoghurt with jam or honey

The homemade yoghurt is probably the brightest symbol of the Bulgarian cuisine. Two bacteria, Lactobacillus bulgaricus (yes, Bulgaria has a bacterium named after it) and Streptococcus thermophilus, help its fermenting process and make it both tasty and healthy. If you ever go to one of Bulgaria’s mountain resorts, make sure to visit a traditional restaurant and ask for yoghurt with homemade jam or honey to make your experience complete.

I make my own yoghurt. One of these days I will ask my workmates to analyse it to see which lactobacillus I am using.

aenoee:

Gr8 alfa

I think u can isolate from the inoculum, after culturing??

8. Belogradchik Rocks

The bizarre rock formations each have a name: The Schoolgirl, The Camel, Adam and Eve, The Madonna, The Mushrooms, The Horseman, The Cuckoo, The Red Wall, The Bear, and so on. Each rock formation has its own story.

Wow! It's like me naming my plants, me too have given names like wallE,  Eva, shelly n so on.

9. Bulgarian Lev

Bulgaria's currency is Bulgarian Lev where Lev means "lion" in old Bulgarian. In today's Bulgarian "lion" means lav.

10. Monasteries

Bulgaria has more than 130 active monasteries around the country.  Founded in the 10th century, the Rila Monastery is regarded as one of Bulgaria's most important cultural, historical and architectural monuments and is a key tourist attraction for both Bulgaria and Southern Europe.

1. Mount Kenya

The Great Rift Valley is home to Mount Kenya. Standing at 5199m tall, it takes 4 to 5 days to climb.

2. The first woman to win a Nobel Peace Prize was from Kenya

Wangari Muta Maathai, This inspirational woman was a Kenyan environmental, social, and political activist who won the Nobel Peace Prize in 2004 for her contribution to sustainable development, democracy and peace.

What a contagious smile!!!

She founded the Green Belt Movement, an environmental non-governmental organization focused on the planting of trees, 

environmental conservation, and

women's rights.    ( me bowing to her )

3. Adumu - Maasai jumping dance

4. Maasai

Maasai is one of the cultures Kenya is most famous for. It is also a well-known and celebrated culture globally. The people are known for their vibrant clothing, intricate beadwork, and distinct dancing style.

5.Ugali

Ugali is prepared from ground white corn similar to how tamales are made from yellow corn in Central America. In most homes the ugali makes up most of the meal, with vegetables or meat as accompaniments.

6. Animal diversity

Kenya has 25000 different animals, 7000 diverse plants and 2000 funghi and bacteria.

https://www.kws.go.ke/content/priority-ecosystems-and-species

7. Swahili

The Swahili culture is the dominant culture along Kenya’s coast. It is a vibrant and unique blend of African, Arab, and Indian influences.

Swahili is the national language of Kenya and is spoken in a few other East African countries like Tanzania and Uganda. That said, you can also trace the root of some famous people from Kenya to this infused culture.