Komentator isenk:

Bulgaria

back to earth ah

Komentator isenk:

Oh no no no this time we have 1 hour gap between our comment... So u can't blame your snail finger.. Haha... 

Btw, your math ( time- calculation) rocks dude

aenoee:

Btw, your math ( time- calculation) rocks dude

MDL give info at the top right corner. I just write it out loud. Haha

Anyway our next country. Bulgaria

Minchane:

back to earth ah

:))

Komentator isenk:

MDL give info at the top right corner. I just write it out loud. Haha

Anyway our next country. Bulgaria

For some ( that some happens to be me), doing subtraction also takes with snail speed.

I could barely manage minchen’s add/subtract by 2.

Minchane:

back to earth ah

Yeah.... Many country to explore on earth before we go to space again. Haha... 

1.Yoghurt with jam or honey

The homemade yoghurt is probably the brightest symbol of the Bulgarian cuisine. Two bacteria, Lactobacillus bulgaricus (yes, Bulgaria has a bacterium named after it) and Streptococcus thermophilus, help its fermenting process and make it both tasty and healthy. If you ever go to one of Bulgaria’s mountain resorts, make sure to visit a traditional restaurant and ask for yoghurt with homemade jam or honey to make your experience complete.

Komentator isenk:

Yeah.... Many country to explore on earth before we go to space again. Haha... 

In between countries we can play again like some refreshment 

Minchane:

In between countries we can play again like some refreshment 

Hahaha... I guess so... 

2. Thracian Fire Dancing

dancing is an ancient tradition discovered by Thracians. These were a group of people inhabiting South East Europe until the 1st century AD.

To this day, folk dance is a huge part of Bulgarian culture. It consists of barefoot members dancing on lit coals, said to be reborn. Furthermore, the pagans believed it would make them stronger.

Traditionally, this dance is taught strictly by grandparents to their grandchildren.

3. Peter Petroff

Peter Petroff was a Bulgarian American inventor, engineer, NASA scientist, and adventurer. He was involved in the NASA space program. Petroff assisted in the development of one of the earliest computerized pollution monitoring system and telemetry devices for early weather and communications satellites.

4. Rose Oil

Bulgaria produced as much as 85% of the world’s rose oil. The roses grown in Bulgaria’s Rose Valley (Kazanlak) are an essential ingredient in perfume production.  

5. Banitsa

Banitsa is an age-old dish in the country; the name means to wrinkle or fold. Typically, it’s made fresh for breakfast and you will find hungry locals queueing at the bakery in the morning to grab one before heading to work. It is also a common street food in Bulgaria.

Simply speaking, these are crispy puff pastries with delicious stuffings. You will find different variations with meat, cheese, and spinach being the most common ones. The pastry is baked, and ready to enjoy straight out of the oven with yogurt

6. Biodiversity 

When it comes to biodiversity, Bulgaria ranks third in Europe due to its number of plant and animal species.

For example, there are more than 400 different species of birds. 

If you ae wondering what the national bird of Bulgaria is it's the Balkan Levant Sparrowhawk.

7. Leader in Lavender production

If you think of lavender, the picturesque purple fields of Provence, France might spring to mind.

A favourite scent of the Romans, it's used for cosmetics, fragrances, and even - with the help of bees - to make honey.

However, in recent years, Bulgaria, the former communist country in Eastern Europe, has overtaken France to become the world leader in lavender oil production.

(Btw, i can do this right? I mean post immediately.  I hope it would not count as spamming)

( @ angel, Along with your rose.)