NoirRoseHeart:

Yeah, the wrong names and misleading information does get annoying.

It’s terrible, so many dead end clues. Lol Paul and I are such bad detectives hahaha

nathsketch:

It’s terrible, so many dead end clues. Lol Paul and I are such bad detectives hahaha

Am just lazy if I'm being brutally honest with myself. I just won't go that extra mile of exhaustingly clicking on the uploader link and checking previous uploads lol

Pretty sure Noir is like Stupid fools : ) 

Lol. I like hunting for information, that's why I'm a contributor. Someone has to get the information, so drama watchers don't have to worry and question what drama is what, or if they have the right one or not. Less work for them to worry about.

Though that's the problem with those type of YT videos, they still make you work for it by not being straightforward.

I saw the same clip and glad i found these comments - the drama seems really sad though from the clip i saw. 

Sher1264:

I saw the same clip and glad i found these comments - the drama seems really sad though from the clip i saw. 

Hilariously, I still haven't tried them. Even after NoirRoseHeart & Nathsketch were kind enough to find out the names.