nathsketch:

LOL I was starting to miss your weird cdrama findings hahahahahahaha

Lol maybe next time

nathsketch:

LOL I was starting to miss your weird cdrama findings hahahahahahaha

Mistress Humiliates Wife in Public, Her Husband's Words Make Her Regret - YouTube 

gave up trying to get this one lol

Paul82:

Mistress Humiliates Wife in Public, Her Husband's Words Make Her Regret - YouTube 

gave up trying to get this one lol

I sent this to a friend of mine who has watched more than 2,000 dramas. She may be able to help :)

Judging by the comments, apparently, this drama is based on "Haste Que La Plata Nos Separe", it's a Colombian telenovela from 2006 haha

Pretty sure that was the original that this was based on. But can't find this version though lol.

nathsketch:

Here, it's probably this one: https://mydramalist.com/21947-husbands-secret-stash

I'll check it out when I get home from work, I can't get onto any of the streaming sites apart from the official ones like Netflix/Amazon/Disney at work. I don't recognise any of the characters though although these clips sometimes just have random support characters in them lol.

Paul82:

I'll check it out when I get home from work, I can't get onto any of the streaming sites apart from the official ones like Netflix/Amazon/Disney at work. I don't recognise any of the characters though although these clips sometimes just have random support characters in them lol.

Yeah, I was checking it and it may not be the right one. 😅

NoirRoseHeart:

I don't think it's in MDL's database. But here it is, https://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E7%88%B1%E7%9A%84%E5%A5%91%E7%BA%A6

How lol The character names all match up so looks right, I think your right doesn't seem to be on MDL, probably ones of those 10 min shorts, I will look it up when I get home.

I think I would make a useless detective, although I don't exactly put 100% effort in, after a few dead ends I give up lol

Thanks

Once again, I just looked up other videos of the same drama on the YT channel. Under one of them, someone asked the actual name, and the channel that uploaded the video replied to them with the real name. I didn't see it on MDL, so then I just Googled it. :)

I'll submit it to be added in case anyone wants to watch it in the future. :)

Lol I never got much sleep last night, so that simple option to look at the uploaders other videos didn't even occur to me lol.

YouTube really need to start removing videos with misleading or just no information on them.

Yeah, the wrong names and misleading information does get annoying.

NoirRoseHeart:

Yeah, the wrong names and misleading information does get annoying.

Actually am going back so I can down vote the video, Muhahah that'll teach em' lol.