NoirRoseHeart:

No problem. That's what the links are there for, to help. And please don't be discouraged if you get rejected, you can always message me or another staff member if you ever have questions about any submissions you'd like to make (;

Oh, okay, well,  fingers crossed! Many thanks again! I'll let you know how it goes! ?

NoirRoseHeart:

No problem. That's what the links are there for, to help. And please don't be discouraged if you get rejected, you can always message me or another staff member if you ever have questions about any submissions you'd like to make (;

Just had a snoop on your profile myself as well, and I am glad I'm not the only one who doesn't drop shows, it feels like I wasted my time otherwise. Of course, I must have maybe 20 that I postponed but intend on finishing them.

Yes, I have postponed too, but I always go back sooner or later XD

Paul82:
I am glad I'm not the only one who doesn't drop shows, it feels like I wasted my time otherwise.

I used to be the same way, until I learned about sunk cost fallacy. Sunk cost fallacy is the phenomenon whereby a person is reluctant to abandon a strategy or course of action because they have invested heavily in it, even when it is clear that abandon would be more beneficial. 

I don't force myself to finish shows anymore! You're basically wasting more time forcing yourself to finish those shows. You could be spending all that time finding another show that is worth your time! :D

112:

I used to be the same way, until I learned about sunk cost fallacy. Sunk cost fallacy is the phenomenon whereby a person is reluctant to abandon a strategy or course of action because they have invested heavily in it, even when it is clear that abandon would be more beneficial. 

I don't force myself to finish shows anymore! You're basically wasting more time forcing yourself to finish those shows. You could be spending all that time finding another show that is worth your time! :D

So true, it's a hard habit to kick though lol. I even have a choice of over 500 that I want to watch to choose from as well, so no excuses

Paul82:

So true, it's a hard habit to kick though lol. I even have a choice of over 500 that I want to watch to choose from as well, so no excuses

Hey Paul! Do you have any more mysterious dramas for us to try to find out their names? That was fun!

nathsketch:

Hey Paul! Do you have any more mysterious dramas for us to try to find out their names? That was fun!

Lol I think we like torturing ourselves on here. So far most of the YT clips that have interested me either were correctly titled, or someone had commented with it. But if I get stumped again I know where to ask.

After finding the title the other day, I still haven't started it, currently binge-watching "Doctor Strange" and "The Love You Give Me" and maybe next week I start it.

Paul82:

Lol I think we like torturing ourselves on here. So far most of the YT clips that have interested me either were correctly titled, or someone had commented with it. But if I get stumped again I know where to ask.

After finding the title the other day, I still haven't started it, currently binge-watching "Doctor Strange" and "The Love You Give Me" and maybe next week I start it.

Ahhh hahah I like a good sleuthing! 

Oh, Doctor Strange as in Marvel Doctor Strange?

nathsketch:

Ahhh hahah I like a good sleuthing! 

Oh, Doctor Strange as in Marvel Doctor Strange? 

Nope the (2014) Korean series with Lee Jong Suk really good so far.

NoirRoseHeart:

I played the video until both leads' names came up (I also had to open other videos from that same channel of the same drama to find them). Then I typed in Li Jue Yi and Yan Le into the YouTube search bar. Another user had similar videos uploaded to their channel, so I checked those, and that user had them labeled with the correct Chinese name. It wasn't hard to find after getting the correct name.

Always happy to help.

Do you read hanzi? Awesome! I often do something similar with K Dramas, watching the credits to see actor's names, but I can't read hanzi or any of the Japanese scripts, so I can only do it with K Dramas.

burhaa aadmi:

Do you read hanzi? Awesome! I often do something similar with K Dramas, watching the credits to see actor's names, but I can't read hanzi or any of the Japanese scripts, so I can only do it with K Dramas. 

Not quite. There were english subs, though the ML's name was wrong in one, so I had to write the chara ters into Google translate to figure out what it actually was. Though, I can recognize Hangul spellings, just like you.

Paul82:

Nope the (2014) Korean series with Lee Jong Suk really good so far.

Ahh I’ll look it up!

NoirRoseHeart:

I played the video until both leads' names came up (I also had to open other videos from that same channel of the same drama to find them). Then I typed in Li Jue Yi and Yan Le into the YouTube search bar. Another user had similar videos uploaded to their channel, so I checked those, and that user had them labeled with the correct Chinese name. It wasn't hard to find after getting the correct name.

Always happy to help.

Got another 1 lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2WuNWO_VD8

I might be blind though, it looks awful but I weirdly want to watch it lol

Paul82:

Got another 1 lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2WuNWO_VD8

I might be blind though, it looks awful but I weirdly want to watch it lol

False alarm found it googled Cdramas about fencing.

The characters in the clip were support characters lol

https://mydramalist.com/21904-attack-it-lightning

Paul82:

False alarm found it googled Cdramas about fencing.

The characters in the clip were support characters lol

https://mydramalist.com/21904-attack-it-lightning

LOL I was starting to miss your weird cdrama findings hahahahahahaha