8. Greek mythology has had an extensive influence on the culture, arts, and literature of Western civilization and remains part of Western heritage and language.

9.Palace of the Grand Master of the Knights of Rhodes

10. Acropolis

M O R O C C O

Casablanca (film) - Morocco during the Second World War was a common territory to Allies and the Axis.

2. Tamazhite

Hello   -  alloe - ⴰⵣⵓⵍ

The Amazigh language, known as Tamazight, became an official language in 2011. Having been preserved in Amazigh enclaves, it is spoken by roughly one-third of the people. Many Imazighen also speak Arabic, and Tamazight is taught in schools. French is an important secondary language, and Spanish is widely spoken.

( * imazighen - any of the descendants of the pre-Arab inhabitants of North Africa)
( I was under impression, Arabic is the official language)

@ alpha,

Casablanca  - :x

@ zhou, @ Greece country @ Greek mythology 

(Wanted to add, Hera- the Greek goddess, also because fresh in mind as name of one FL from one webnovel i am going through at present)

@ community members, pls let me know if writing extra stuff like this is allowed or not.

My sole intention behind such write up is just to keep the discussion lively and interesting rather than filling the brain with bytes n bytes of dry info.

3. Spices

Spices hold the essence of Morocco. While in most countries spices are all about taste and smell, the Moroccans have added a third dimension to them – looks. Yes, Moroccan spices taste good, smell good and look even better.

Brightly colored and carefully arranged, the spices stalls are among the most photographed attractions in the country. Complemented by (in most cases) an exotic moustached, turban-wearing salesmen, it’s easy to see the appeal of this fascinating combination.

4.Chefchaouen: Morocco's Blue City

To represent the colour of the sky and connect the city to heaven and God.

aenoee:

@ zhou, @ Greece country @ Greek mythology 

(Wanted to add, Hera- the Greek goddess, also because fresh in mind as name of one FL from one webnovel i am going through at present)

@ community members, pls let me know if writing extra stuff like this is allowed or not.

My sole intention behind such write up is just to keep the discussion lively and interesting rather than filling the brain with bytes n bytes of dry info.

Welcome, we tend to put the interesting things and comment just a bit, but you can comment what you want. I have learned tons of things I did not even imagine with this dried info but I am always open to further discussion about this wonderful things.

It is clear you did not enjoy the film. I have a story about this particular film: I firstly watched "Play it again, Sam", a very comical film from Woody Allen where there are many references, starting with the title, to the film Casablanca; two or three years later I went to a very serious study presentation of Casablanca, the film, which I have not watched previously,  where there were a myriad of that serious people Saint-Exupéry mentioned, and in some scenes I was just lol remembering Allen's film and my neighbours loving me with that kind of love where you want to take a dagger and shut the guy up forever. Here... just remembering.

@Alfa,

Yes yes u guys galz r posting very very interesting stuff n icing with the pics.

No doubt there. 

Noted.

@Alfa

For the record ,

I had thoroughly enjoyed Casablanca, n hence there is this emoji of heart/or kiss in the form of keys. 

:x

( in computer text/chat lingo )

aenoee:

@Alfa

For the record ,

I had thoroughly enjoyed Casablanca, n hence there is this emoji of heart/or kiss in the form of keys. 

:x

( in computer lingo )

Sorry for my ignorance!

AlfatogodeBere:

Sorry for my ignorance!

No worries.

We all are born ignorant,

Says Benjamin Franklin  :p

:))