Starting again

Norway

1.Farikal – Mutton and Cabbage

Minchane:

stop spaming  the page

stop spaming  the page

"Fjord" is a word I associate with Norway.  How is it spamming?

If you see previous comments each person is posting one post at a time .Its not like they don't have 10 topics to post at once 

Here we getting to know  each country culture/food /dance etc.

if you are interested please play by the rules 

2. I Dovregubbens hall composed by Edvard Grieg in 1875 for a play Peer Gynt by Henrik Ibsen.

3.Edvard Munch

Expressionist painter, sculptor and printmaker, Edvard Munch is most famous for his iconic masterpiece, ‘The Scream’. Munch was born in 1863 in a town called Adalsbruk in Eastern Norway, around 120 kilometers from Oslo

Melancholy 

The Scream

4. Trollstigen - one of the most scenic roads in Norway, around 6km long, 11 tight turns.

Dogja:

"Fjord" is a word I associate with Norway.  How is it spamming? 

Try to post only 1. Wait for other people post before you post it again. And try to include pic or explanation. Sometimes we don't understand what do you mean by the word

Nidaros Cathedral in Trondheimm - A place for peregrination in the North

7.Salmon Sushi-salmon rolls were first created after the agreement between Norway and Japan for salmon supply.

9. Lusekofte - a traditional Norwegian sweater.

10.  The Big July Shutdown. In Norway, across all industries, the entire country shuts down, for pretty much the entire month of July!

I found this out just recently....the Company I work for received helicopter parts/components, from a Company in Norway that needed work/inspection. Fairly routine stuff. Got it done, paperwork completed then tried to hand it over to the PARTS/ Shipping Dept. Anyway, it sat on a work bench for almost two weeks, because PARTS didn't know where to send it back to Norway. Use the return address I suggested, the Parts guy said, we gotta wait. It finally got sent out last week.