7. Soul food - an ethnic cuisine originating from the cuisines of enslaved Africans. Simple, but delicious.

ok no problem :)

aenoee:

@Lilly

I got it.

But I can not post the pic. 

There is some technical glitch. 

ZhouYanRan:

I guess we could repeat some countries later on, if we feel like there is more to write about them. What do you think?

Yeah i agree. But the question how many countries must we go over before repeat?

8. The lady liberty

ZhouYanRan:

I guess we could repeat some countries later on, if we feel like there is more to write about them. What do you think?

I agree.

Lilly:

Please share your experience if it is same as you imagine.

And also any desired place you want to travel?

I like to travel to South Korea, again to Argentina and go to Ushuaia and New Zealand. Those are the three places I miss from the ones I dreamed to visit, although, South Korea was not originally in the plan but, the dramas made me include it.

9. Colorado Grand Canyon

Helo_Mek_in_Vegas:

1.  Angkor Wat

Suryavarman II, the Khmer king, constructed the temple complex.The vast religious complex of Angkor Wat comprises more than a thousand buildings, and it is one of the great cultural wonders of the world. Angkor Wat is the world's largest religious structure, covering some 400 acres (160 hectares), and marks the high point of Khmer architecture

2. A-ping (fried spider)

4.Tonlé Sap Lake

The flow of water from the Tonlé Sap River also changes direction twice a year,

5. the only flag in the world to feature a building