ZhouYanRan:

Minchane, I didn't know we're doing A-Z challenge :) Letters O, Q, Y and W have only one country each, I believe...

nothing like that .I don't know that we left some alphabets  .:)

ZhouYanRan:

Minchane, I didn't know we're doing A-Z challenge :) Letters O, Q, Y and W have only one country each, I believe...

O, q, & y yes only 1. But according to google these list for w country

Wales. Wales is a country that is part of the Great Britain Island and the United Kingdom. ...

Western Sahara. Western Sahara remains a disputed region of North Africa. ...

Western Samoa. ...

WA Self.

2. Sandboarding is a desert sport that involves sliding down a sand dune or going across while standing on a board. One can either be strapped to the board or stand loose while enjoying the activity.

Thank you, Komentator isenk. We have more countries than I thought :)

ZhouYanRan:

Thank you, Komentator isenk. We have more countries than I thought :)

We need to complete 130+ countries :o

3.Robot jockey
Al Shahaniya
Remote-controlled, toddler-sized robot jockeys, clothed in colourful racing silks delight locals and tourists, as they ride the lanky mammals across the sandy track. Racing camels can run at speeds of up to 40 mph in short sprints and may continue at 30 mph for as long as an hour.

Minchane:

it gonna be done before we realize it. Haha... Now it's already more than 50 country before we realize it. Hehe...

Minchane:

Qatar is our 63rd country, so we're not even halfway through :o

4. Museum of Islamic Art

Apart from being a visual delight, this museum is a rich source of Arabian history, dating back from the 7th to 19th centuries.

In addition, you will find Arabian jewellery pieces, paintings, ceramics, textiles, metal and glass artefacts, manuscripts, etc. In addition, it displays a blend of Islamic architecture with modern designs.

5. Katara Cultural Village is a cultural and commercial complex in Doha. The complex comprises an open amphitheater, an opera house, a multi-purpose cinema, a multi-purpose conference hall, a beach and a souq. The buildings and facilities at Katara were deliberately arranged in order to reflect the country's cultural and architectural heritage.

I found a list of 195 countries in the world, some of which I haven't even heard about. It's going to take a while to do them all :D

ZhouYanRan:

I found a list of 195 countries in the world, some of which I haven't even heard about. It's going to take a while to do them all :D

Yup. Africa alone has 54 countries it can fit  13 countries - including the United States, China and India - and the whole of Eastern Europe. still space is left 

6.The Pearl-Qatar

The Pearl-Qatar is a high-end man-made island in Doha, Qatar.

The Pearl-Qatar is 32 kilometers of new coastline extending into the Persian Gulf. It is so named because Doha began as a pearl fishing village in the 1800s. The Pearl-Qatar is built on one of the country's historical pearl diving sites.It covers four million square metres (or 1.5 square miles) of reclaimed land and is home to approximately 33,000 residents, hosting up to fifteen million visitors annually.