Hiya. 

Just to mention a few of MDL "graphic phenomenons"... For a tiny example, I made a comment on this review:

https://mydramalist.com/profile/cry0nic/review/340133

10 days ago. It did not show on the review, though. The review still showed that the number of its Comments was 0. It did annoy me, I did not know how to deal with it, but I did not want to bother people with it by creating a Topic about it. So, today I made the same Comment again. And this time, it showed. The Review now shows it has 1 Comment (while in fact it has 2, both by me). 

So far so good, small bugs happen. What's funny is that I then attempted to delete one of the (now duplicate) Comments, as a respecful person who don't want to spam;-) I attempted to delete the older Comment, the one that does not show. I am afraid to delete the newer, and to have 0 again.

But, I bumped into a common graphic phenomenon here on MDL. Forget about the pesky "Privacy" flowing icon in the bottom right corner, which is impossible to hide, and therefore is in a way at times. This time, I wanted to do something with a Comment near the bottom of MDL page. Yes, right there where the dark line begins, the one housing:

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.

Download on the

App Store

Download on the

Google Play

About

Dark Mode

Work With Us

Recommended

Which is not displayed as I pasted it here vertically, basically it's horizontally on the bottom of each MDL page, in dark gray bar. Sorry, but I have no option to upload pictures. So I can't give you photo of this. But what's funny, is that next to each Comment, there is *Number of Hearts*, "Reply" and three vertical dots. These 3 dots open:

Edit

Delete

when you're logged in (only Share and Report when you're logged out).

Now the funny part: My new Comment from today is displaying above the 10 days older which I would like to delete. But that comment is last on the page. So, the

Edit

Delete

is partially covered by the the dark gray bar, housing these:

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.

Download on the

App Store

Download on the

Google Play

About

Dark Mode

Work With Us

Recommended

So, only the first Share is accessible. The second Share is half covered, so I might still attempt to click it, but the "Edit" and "Delete" is not accessible, it's covered by the bottom page dark gray bar. It happened to me before. Once, I zoomed out my browser to 30% and somehow managed to access "Edit". Not this time. Also "Delete" is placed even lower so no chance. LOL. 

I really have to laugh on this. Pitty I cannot post picture to show in short what I tried to describe in long, but perhaps someone can do it for me.

EDIT: I don't know if someone can explain this phenomenon where the site's functionality is prevented by the own's site's graphic but perhaps someone understands. Thanks.

This is a known issue.

^ This is how it's on my end. On your side, you also have the edit and delete option on the dropdown.

In situations like these, a workaround is used. You click on the "Reply" to expand the section, it'll make enough space to fit in other dropdown options.

Ah, yes the two share options on the dropdown bar should be some kinda bug.

Yes! Click on the Reply, then you get some extra space!

Thank you samenai you are so intelligent. And me was bugged for years, LOL:

Yes, the bugs, the bugs... This all started with a bug, too. I mean why did the comment icon next to that review still showed 0, after I DID comment, lol.

Okay, now that I deleted the older extra comment, it shows 0 again! I mean, from the drama's page, it looks that nobody commented on that review. So I have to post double comments, it looks like.

Just one of many many little bugs on the site, I guess... I don't understand the Share Share, either. I don't understand my own Feeds, having options Share, Share, Edit, Delete, Autoplay, Autoplay off. I don't get many many other things LOL.

Either way, thank you.

The site's been very buggy lately. I didn't get any notification of your post above even though I was automatically subscribed to this thread for posting (That issue is being discussed in the other thread).
I'll just hopefully assume that it's because they're drawing in the new update. ヽ(ヅ)ノ 

Yeah I guess we should better wait for the new MDL version and not report each little thing;-) 

But I'm glad I got to know this workaround. They should make a tutorial for people like me LOL

8392225 closed this Jul 7, 2024 05:56