Hello. I've watched this drama called "Nur" and I really liked the actor and actress so I want to watch their other dramas but I can't find any site to watch their dramas. I found some links but there's no English subtitles. Please suggest free streaming sites for Malaysian dramas and series. Thank youuu.

I believe Viu (viu.com)has some Malaysian dramas (and English subs are available). Depending on your location, you might need VPN set to a Southeast Asian country.

I've already triend searching for the actor's drama in Viu and other popular streaming sites but there's none ☹️. Maybe someone knows a site for malaysian drama archives? I desperately want to watch the actor's other dramas.

Ayyesah:

I've already triend searching for the actor's drama in Viu and other popular streaming sites but there's none ☹️. Maybe someone knows a site for malaysian drama archives? I desperately want to watch the actor's other dramas.

If you know where his other dramas aired (in which television channel, I mean), it might be a good idea to try that particular channel website or YouTube channel. I'm not sure if it would be available with English subs, though.

Sadly, there's no English subtitles :(

Ayyesah:

Hello. I've watched this drama called "Nur" and I really liked the actor and actress so I want to watch their other dramas but I can't find any site to watch their dramas. I found some links but there's no English subtitles. Please suggest free streaming sites for Malaysian dramas and series. Thank youuu.

Where did you watch "Nur" with english subtitles? I have been looking everywhere.