I was wondering that , cause if its not too hard it will be nice to add Myanmar , Vietnam or other eastern asian countries  .I saw that they stared to create interesting dramas as well .
What is you r thought about it ?
And I want to ask you for help about something - can you post down some Asian dramas / shows / series of countries that isn't listed here and  it is thematic to the topic mydramalist  ?
For now I know about
 "My dear you " - from Myanmar
and
" Stage of love "  from Vietnam
,the dramas that I will watch soon .
I will search for more about the other countries left .
maybe when the unlisted countries become famous the will be listed .
But i was wondering - Maybe it's not listed because there is not a lot of people interested o_0???
So I will be happy if someone share his opinion :)))))))

It's not hard. The thing is, admins want to have relatively extensive database for each country listed here before they consider adding a new country.

From FAQ:

Why do you only have Korean/Japanese/Chinese/Hong Kong/Taiwanese/Thai/Filipino dramas and movies? Please add Indian/Turkish/Vietnamese/etc dramas and movies! I love them!

Despite only having 7 countries, we currently feel that there are still enough actors/movies/dramas missing from our databases, especially from less popular territories like Hong Kong or Thailand. Once we feel like we have a large number of the Dramas/Movies/Actors from these 7 countries, we will then consider adding another country. The goal is to have a complete database from the countries we do have, instead of a incomplete database for 20+ countries.

It would be nice if they added Vietnam and Indonesia as countries for the MyDramaList

I was just looking into this myself. I wanted to track Vietnamese BLs I have watched on Rakuten Viki, but apparently Vietnamese named actors and titles are not supported. I was hoping to add on some info for "Bridge of Destiny" and "Goodbye Mother"... Oh well.

kura2ninja:

It's not hard. The thing is, admins want to have relatively extensive database for each country listed here before they consider adding a new country.

From FAQ:

Why do you only have Korean/Japanese/Chinese/Hong Kong/Taiwanese/Thai/Filipino dramas and movies? Please add Indian/Turkish/Vietnamese/etc dramas and movies! I love them!

Despite only having 7 countries, we currently feel that there are still enough actors/movies/dramas missing from our databases, especially from less popular territories like Hong Kong or Thailand. Once we feel like we have a large number of the Dramas/Movies/Actors from these 7 countries, we will then consider adding another country. The goal is to have a complete database from the countries we do have, instead of a incomplete database for 20+ countries.

How about add a feature for list all those things ( actors, drama, movies ) that you thing is incomplete. So we can help too and those data only accept my admins or special peoples here ?

I wish to help you guys.

Purple Tofu:
How about add a feature for list all those things ( actors, drama, movies ) that you thing is incomplete. So we can help too and those data only accept my admins or special peoples here ?

You can use this spreadsheet as a guide (which movies/actors/etc have not been added here on MDL): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fWhbNJrqLX2tUvE5kcA6e_gw5qY0vGnh4SZcNljn4Fw/edit#gid=1730731901

In my layman understanding as an programmer its not difficult to create something  when you already have one similar thing. 

Theo Seraphine:
And I want to ask you for help about something - can you post down some Asian dramas / shows / series of countries that isn't listed here and  it is thematic to the topic mydramalist  ?

mdl is a good site to analyze/review drama/soap/movie of any country  And have good conversations/discussion with people who share your interests.  So yes you can also  discuss about content from other countries.

Theo Seraphine:
maybe when the unlisted countries become famous the will be listed .

I have seen things from more than 37 countries which made me understand that every country has its own style of making things and this is their identity. The film drama industry is such that there is an ocean out of which you have to find the gem of your choice. What may be a diamond to someone may be a pebble to you ( vice versa). Therefore, no country is superior or inferior to any other in this matter.

And other famous countries have also not been added here.  So everything is an excuse to trick the mind into saying (users) "it's because of this or that ".  Administrators know their priorities and difficulties. All you can do is hope that things get done.

Theo Seraphine:
But i was wondering - Maybe it's not listed because there is not a lot of people interested o_0???

How do people take interest in something?

Famous, information and availability, these three element work together to make people interest in anything .  (1)  how popular the dramas movies of that country are that can attract the audience and (2) how active the media/people of that country is that can deliver the information to the other people.  (3) What's more important is  availability, availability in your location and your language.

for example harry potter Was so famous that it attracted the whole world . How would it have become famous if people had not known (information) about it? That's why drama and film industries reach out to people through promotions. And nowadays fans are also active in helping in this. Availability is also important

These three elements are interrelated:

(1) If something is famous and you know(info) about it, but it is not available to you, then what is the use?

(2) Some thing is famous and it is available  at your location, but if you do not have the information, then what is the use.

(3) You have the information, and it is also available, but it is not famous, so why would you watch?

So any of these three reasons could be why people are not interested.

kura2ninja:
The goal is to have a complete database from the countries we do have, instead of a incomplete database for 20+ countries.

this reason is not appropriate . The film and drama industry is such that it can never close down . Things may change but not stop. So as long as films dramas continue to be made, the data will keep increasing. It's not like the film drama industry of these 7 countries is going to close down lol

The only solution to this is to keep adding data/country as information becomes available, leave what is not available and add it later when available. And in today's time it is not difficult to get data/information available.

And the users is also available here for help.