i'm looking for drama where two ML 1stML who play brother 2nd ML who play husband of FL they both love FL very much ,respected her and protective for her. but both ML can't stand each other cause of their old enemies/business rival/gangster rivalry/gangster cop/ or anything which could make them to opposite sides

may be FL 2ndML fallen for each other that time they don't know their family rivalry or intentionally approached for revenge

i want to see brother sister bond as a same time wife husband/lovers bond

both ML cant see FL hurt

their must be situation where 1stML hit 2ndML for cause of hurt(at any manner) FL, as well as 2ndML hit 1stML for hurting FL

when she hurt by other one both ML gangup to protect her and where we can see their bromance

brother husband rivalry must be start to till end

their must be brother-sister love,  bromance , rivalry btw ML's , romance, action, drama, family

The only one that comes to my mind right now is "Come And Hug Me". 

The 1stML's father killed the parents of the FL and the 2ndML. The 1stML and the FL liked each other when they were in high school, but not long after the murder happened and they didn't see each other again until years later. And when the brother finds out that the two have met again, he gets mad, punches the 1stML and takes the FL away. And during the drama he doesn't want the FL to be near the 1stML, although towards the end they both help each other to protect the FL.

It doesn't have all the things you wanted, but it has quite a lot of them.

The turkish series “Baba” fits perfectly

siyah beyaz ask

Hudutsuz Sevda