Has anyone else watched Over the Moon from Netflix? I just watched it with my family, and I was very impressed with how accurately they protrayed Chinese culture. The production team did a great job, stylistically, artistically and musically. Like the shot of Bungee framed by the window looking at the moon, or the crane flying, or the lotus lights floating down the river. Also I love that the cast is predominantly Asian. My husband had even asked me during the film if this was originally in Chinese (aka a Chinese film haha).  It's exactly how I had hoped the Mulan remake would have been. Love to hear other opinions on it.  

I also look I also like it very much

I am gonna to watch, but I guess it will be later. Now I have to figure our how to access to netflix from my home cinema system. I've already checked manymanuals user guide  about Netflix  related settings and I hope I will succeed with this soon enought to be able to watch "over the moon"

I really loved the animation!! The details in the movie were waah--amazing.

onikewn:

I really loved the animation!! The details in the movie were waah--amazing.

Fully agree! I've just watched it and I'm really impresed... details are incrediable

Netflix is hitting it out of the ballpark these days. Just watched Wish Dragon and it was also really good. Great family movie

I started first episode 

It's on my watch list!!

Oooh, I like it very much.