Hi guys, I'm out of any BL to watch, if there is any complete BL that you can suggest to me, be free to do so

Many thanks for considering my request.

May I suggest:

1. Find the MDL page for a title you really like.

2. Under the show description are tags, click on a tag you like (Popular Male Lead, for example) and up will come all the shows that also have that tag. Off to the right is the advanced search column you could try using.

OR

1. Click on Community > Lists

2. Pick a list that looks like it covers what you are looking for. This one might work.

OR

1. Click on Community > Forums

2. Type in the search bar the term you are looking for and see what comes up.

OR

Look the right of this discussion, towards the top of the page and you will find recent discussions that might work for you.

That said, what kind are you looking for? What have you already seen (I checked your profile and couldn't see anything listed - cool if that is your choice for privacy)? Do you want to laugh, cry, get angry?

@maxfalton80 - which drama is Doukyuusei? I found one on MDL from 1989 but nothing else with that name. I am guessing there is an english name or an MDL link for it?

newbiefan:

@maxfalton80 - which drama is Doukyuusei? I found one on MDL from 1989 but nothing else with that name. I am guessing there is an english name or an MDL link for it?

It's anime, so you may not find it listed on MDL.

Hajar Ridouane:
I'm out of any BL to watch, if there is any complete BL that you can suggest to me, be free to do so

If you're looking for BL to watch, you might try other Asian countries, some series from which you can find at World of BL. Once you run out of BL to watch from there, you may want to look at back catalogues from the lists created by Bambikill, who has done a list for every country on MDL.

You may also consider joining the BL Drama Lovers Club where the genre is discussed, including series not listed on MDL because they are aired on YouTube only.