I've taken a break from Korean dramas for quite some time and want to get back into watching them regularly!

That said, I would love to find some dramas with that cozy, vintage, cottagecore feeling! 

Not 100% accurate, but the feeling that Flower Boy Next Door had is an ideal sort of drama!

I wonder if I should start with the Reply 1988 series? Other dramas where the character is living a simple life is also ideal!

Ah, thank you so much for the recommendations! I'll take a look into these right away!

Cozy dramas with that sort of feel but a modern day setting:

And these are historicals that have a country/simple life setting for some/all of the drama:

emeraldarrows:

Cozy dramas with that sort of feel but a modern day setting:

And these are historicals that have a country/simple life setting for some/all of the drama:

I LOVED Meow, the Secret Boy so much (I cried so hard, it came out the same year my most beloved of kitties that grew up with me during my coming-of-age in Tokyo died) 100 Days My Prince was also a total delight (I'm a big D.O. fan!). Shopping King Louie was also excellent, the 2nd ML was so unusual I couldn't help but feel a bit for him!

I'll definitely check out these recommendations!

I wouldn't consider this cottagecore but it's super vibey and vintage and painfully underrated. 

Girls' Generation 1979

vintage vibes are totally valid!

Some K-dramas with cottagecore / slow life / vintage vibes or that I greatly enjoyed as a cottagecore enthusiast.

-Life is Beautiful (2010)

-Blueming

-Memoir of a Murderer [movie] (in aesthetics, not content)

-Moorim School

-Secret Garden

-Sing my crush

-The Handmaiden [movie]

-To My Star 1&2 (heavier on the second season)

-Lee Hyori's bed and breakfast (technically a reality show, but the vibes are still there)

Dramas from other countries with a cottagecore / slow life / vintage vibe

-A tale of a thousand stars (Thailand)

-I feel you linger in the air (Thailand)

-I told sunset about you (Thailand)

-Moonlight Chicken (Thailand)

-My only 12% (Thailand)

-Oh no! here comes trouble. (Taiwan, this is borderline, but it's an absolutely incredible show so why not)