I have a habit of screenshotting tiktoks or Insta reels of shows, and then I add them to a spreadsheet to watch later. But I've added a show to my list a while back, and I have a notion to watch it now, but I can't remember what it is, and my list has like 300 shows on it... If these absolute scraps of info ring any bells please tell me.

I think it's a 2023 show, as I'm fairly sure the tiktok I saw was someone excited over just watching the first episode, and it was still airing.

It's either Korean, Japanese, or Chinese.

I think it's a contract couple thing, with FL making the offer to ML.

There's something about him playing it really cool and like casually agreeing to date her (either for real, or contract I'm not sure), but a perspective change shows that he's actually got a massive crush on her and can hardly contain his excitement over the whole thing. 

I think the switching perspective between FL and ML is part of the whole premise (at least in ep1) and it shows how each person is feeling about eachother and is really wholesome and sweet.

Okay that's all I have.

So, I have absolutely no idea, but I love the premise, so I'll be watching to see what answers you get.  I love when the ML falls first, which sound like this a bit.

Sounds a bit like Perfect Marriage Revenge, which is currently airing.  The FL definitely poses the idea of marriage for the sake of revenge.  The ML is cool as a cucumber about the idea but it's becoming more and more obvious that he has a thing for her and I'm assuming that he's had this crush for awhile.  

leelee0516:

Sounds a bit like Perfect Marriage Revenge, which is currently airing.  The FL definitely poses the idea of marriage for the sake of revenge.  The ML is cool as a cucumber about the idea but it's becoming more and more obvious that he has a thing for her and I'm assuming that he's had this crush for awhile.  

I thought so too but they have not really done a switch in perspective revealing his feelings in the beginning.

leelee0516:

That is on my list to binge as soon as it finishes airing, but that's not it. Ugh the struggle of having 284 shows on my "to be watched" list. 

There's a "Contract Relationship" tag on MDL, you could use that and sort the results by newest. There aren't many 2023 dramas that have it so if it's actually a thing in the show you're looking for (and it's tagged properly), then I'm sure you could find it that way. :)