Let me start off by saying, I'm WAY older than most of you (no, I don't claim the crown of being the oldest here, and wouldn't that be interesting to know who is). I've been on a journey of self-reflection, healing, and repentance, and forgiveness. Hence, I want to totally delete my Block list. I want to take all those fine folks out from behind the locked door, and give them the freedom I should have given them in the first place (only someone who has been on the same journey might possibly know what I'm saying. I'm cleaning up my social media (like finally after 4 years of not being on Facebook, I'm deactivating), among other things.

So, does anyone know the steps to unBlock other accounts? I wish to leave this world with my heart being more peaceful. Thank you so much.

I don't think there's a way to automatically unblock all the accounts you previously blocked; you need to unblock them one by one (https://mydramalist.com/account/blocking)

kura2ninja, you are a sweetheart. Thank you. Unblocking one by one is good since I have a handful listed. If you need help with researching technical terms, I'm retired and have nothing BUT time on my hands. You'd think, well, what help could she be if she couldn't figure out how to delete her Blocked folks, but I'll blame it on very very little sleep (like 2/3 hours tops) at the oddest of times for the past week. The seasons are changing here (in the US) and I've never done well during the summer/fall to winter transition.

Again, thank you so much, dear one!!!

That's really cool that you are able to put the past behind and let go. :)

ColourMePurple:
That's really cool that you are able to put the past behind and let go. :)

Cool? Nah. Necessary. Yes. Holding people captive in my heart just weighs down MY heart. It does nothing for THEM.

It's cool since not a lot of people can let go easily. Maybe they have good reason to hold on. I don't blame anyone that needs to use the block feature if it gives them mental peace. But it's nice if one can get mental peace through letting go as well. Ideally, that's what we should strive for.

ColourMePurple:
Ideally, that's what we should strive for.

☝?☝?☝??

LucyL:

Let me start off by saying, I'm WAY older than most of you (no, I don't claim the crown of being the oldest here, and wouldn't that be interesting to know who is). I've been on a journey of self-reflection, healing, and repentance, and forgiveness. Hence, I want to totally delete my Block list. I want to take all those fine folks out from behind the locked door, and give them the freedom I should have given them in the first place (only someone who has been on the same journey might possibly know what I'm saying. I'm cleaning up my social media (like finally after 4 years of not being on Facebook, I'm deactivating), among other things.

So, does anyone know the steps to unBlock other accounts? I wish to leave this world with my heart being more peaceful. Thank you so much.

This is so wholesome of you.

I strive to reach your level of enlightenment one day.  I still need to work hard on my cultivation :)

nathsketch:
I strive to reach your level of enlightenment one day.  I still need to work hard on my cultivation :)

I hope you do so at a Much younger age. It's a quite painful process, as it is imperative to start with our own contribution. "Your level of" is amusing to me, since I fail daily. I was a wild child, and my mouth and quick temper were the worst of me until so very late in life (63 to be exact).  A rather hellish relationhip with a malignant narcissist forced me to seek therapy. I thought it would be the great awakening I'd always been looking for for answers stemming from childhood abuse.  It was, but it also taught me that my response to it all those years was just as damaging if not more than the abuse itself,  since the first was confined to me and the second was heaped onto others. Self-reflection is hell in itself, and healing can't come without it, while repentance is limited to the individual who accepts what they've learned about themselves and atones, whereas forgiveness is up to the individual. No one can force another to forgive. Boring stuff, yet necessary. 

LucyL:
Self-reflection is hell in itself, and healing can't come without it, while repentance is limited to the individual who accepts what they've learned about themselves and atones, whereas forgiveness is up to the individual. No one can force another to forgive. Boring stuff, yet necessary.

Wow. I'm very happy to see that you are now able to work on bettering yourself in such a way. You say you fail daily, but judging by what you wrote, you're already winning. Thanks for sharing this with us. ♥️

nathsketch:
Thanks for sharing this with us. ♥️

Much love .❤️