I have a kissing scene IG account.  I post unique ones, steamy, cutesy, kisses that could of been but didn’t happen, surprised kisses. If you guys go to the account and dm me you can request a certain type of kiss or drama. I can tag you if you add you want me to. Example: this was requested by @ (blank). 

Anyone interested here is the link https://instagram.com/seppun_bbobbo_wen_kiss_beso?igshid=YTQwZjQ0NmI0OA%3D%3D&utm_source=qr 

I do like kissing scenes, if they are well done. Not a fan of the so called deadfishkiss, but I totally can enjoy soft pecks. :D

Looking4secondarycouples:

I have a kissing scene IG account 

Anyone interested here is the link https://instagram.com/seppun_bbobbo_wen_kiss_beso?igshid=YTQwZjQ0NmI0OA%3D%3D&utm_source=qr 

This is so good! 

nathsketch:

This is so good! 

Thank you! I hope you enjoy. 

xMoonBlossom:

I do like kissing scenes, if they are well done. Not a fan of the so called deadfishkiss, but I totally can enjoy soft pecks. :D

I have a few steamy kisses on the account. Like I think the most soft one is the last one I posted a Japanese youth movie but again they are supposedly high schoolers. But for sure I will post more steamy also you can dm me and request kissing scenes or that I post your favorite and if you like I can tag you. 

They are generally awful. 

The woman is startled and pure and generally behaves like some fruit hit her on the head. Or, the actors try their best to hide their faces with their hair or hands or with long-distance camera shots. Or, the camera shows weird angles to hide touching because of the show rating. Or, the actors look like testing for fever (like mothers do, touching a kid's face with their lips). Or, the the ML or the FL look too young and it's uncomfortable to watch an adult person kissing an underage person.  Or, the kiss scene is quite realistic and it lasts for several minutes and nobody cares about the writing, the plot holes or the development of the action any more. Or, the actors don't really match as professionals and they don't look natural at all when they play in the same scene. Pretiness doesn't guarantee talent and professionalism. 

In some dramas, the kissing scenes happen at the appropriate time in the story, in a realistic timing for a couple to kiss and in a believable way. Those scenes don't ruin the episodes, but they are very rare in all the asian dramas I've watched. In general, from my observation, kissing scenes are either too "innocent" or too "staged". 

What I really hate, is the man grabbing the unsuspecting woman and going for her mouth (yes, this is what it looks like when badly staged) and she staring at him in enchanted surprise.

cchristina:
What I really hate, is the man grabbing the unsuspecting woman and going for her mouth (yes, this is what it looks like when badly staged) and she staring at him in enchanted surprise.

Oh dear. I quite like it in "Semantic Error" (South Korea, 2022) when Chu Sang-Woo grabs Jang Jae-Young's shirt and kisses him before Jang Jae-Young can do it first. The startled look on Jang Jae-Young's face is priceless.