Now "Stay With Me" first season is over and that the time to wait the second season has begun, I am interesting to know your 3 best scenes from this show.

It is not a debate, don't try to argue but give small explanations just to know.

I begin :

1. Wu Bi and Su Yu leaving the wedding – trigger point best-friend=>brother:
 It is a powerful scene. The arrogant statue face Su Yu cracks in front of Wu Bi. Wu Bi hugs him but Su Yu hugs Wu Bi too. Su Yu is afraid that now he will be alone. And the perfect message from Wu Bi, “we are brothers now we will never be alone”. It is interesting because until that each of them is alone in some way because of their parents but they find themselves. And the music ?

2. Wu Bi and Su Yu at the hotel - begin the trigger point brother=>brother++:
It shows how Wu Bi cares about Su Yu (I search for you all the day but I let you rest) and how Wu Bi’s jealousy is shown is so amazing: sadness. He is angry but most of all he is sad and desperate because he thought that Su Yu chooses her and not him. And it shows that Su Yu is entering in a new step because he tries to hold Wu Bi back

3. Wu Bi’s kiss in the classroom:
Beautiful filming and so simple, I just regret this is obviously not their first kiss and doing that in class without any love tension

P.S. : the fourth would be the bicycle