Hi guys, I have seen a Chinese drama on my Instagram recently.  I couldn't find it again. There is a girl who meets her crush-I guess- at the hospital. He is a doctor now, and she is his patient. He wears a mask and she recognizes him from his eyes. I hope someone knows the drama's name!! 

You can search "Go ahead doctor scene" online and see if that's the drama you're talking about :D

beestressed:

I’ve seen the scene too but it was reversed ? he was a firefighter and didn’t take off his mask and she was the doctor they had broken up but a long time ago but she remembers him by his eyes. Maybe you’re thinking of this one instead? I don’t remember the name

When I google go ahead doctor scene nothing come up 

Fireworks of My Heart

I also know Intense Love has a similar plot

beestressed:

I’ve seen the scene too but it was reversed ? he was a firefighter and didn’t take off his mask and she was the doctor they had broken up but a long time ago but she remembers him by his eyes. Maybe you’re thinking of this one instead? I don’t remember the name

When I google go ahead doctor scene nothing come up 

Hi!! I found the drama that I mentioned before. It is ''Never too late''. Thank you anyway!! 

Asena:

Fireworks of My Heart

I also know Intense Love has a similar plot

Hi, thank you for your reply. I found the name of the drama. It is 'Never too late''.