I need help. I'm looking for a drama where there's at least one SFL that's identical to the typical SML's that we often see caring and helping the FL while pursuing her even if he knows she doesn't like him. If you find a SFL like that towards the ML, then please inform me immediately. But before you do, I'm not referring to those psycho, toxic, conniving SFL's that scheme and hurt the FL and even the ML if things don't go her way. We already have enough of those characters.

You haven't mentioned the country, so I wonder if you are looking looking for a specific drama (only one title possible) or one that fits a specific description (any number of titles where the ML has a supportive SFL).  If you want recommendations for dramas with this description, please try the Recommendations forum.

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/recommendation-forum 

I have a few suggestions:

1.  Slave Hunters (2010): This is not a main romance drama but there is a love triangle

2. Romance is a bonus book (2019): This is a true romance story too and there is some competition but everyone plays fair and respectfully.

3. Modern Girl (2020): A proper love triangle-based story.

4.  Find yourself (2020): Fluffy and SFL do end up having their own happy ending

5. It's okay to not be okay (2020): The SFL is so sympathetic that you feel a bit sad for her.

If I remember some more, I will write here again. I hope you find what you are looking for above. :)

Our Beloved Summer fits the description. The SFL is written like a SML. 

The Producers is also a show that fits the description, but in a different way.