I dont remember the  name of a historic drama. I know it was about a scholar woman .And they do a contest or a test and they need to paint.She paints and there are butterflys that  go to the painting.And thats it.I hope it is enough for somebody  to  help me.Thank you

I think i remember something. There is a painting that has a demon or ghost and she needs to complete it,her father did it also but went grazy.I hope its the same serie 

I think i remember something. There is a painting that has a demon or ghost and she needs to complete it,her father did it also but went grazy.I hope its the same serie 

awkward potato:

It’s Lovers of the Red Sky 

thank you so much

It is one of my favorites. If you are searching for a writing service, consider visiting the https://studyclerk.com/assignment-writing  website, where you can find skilled essay writers who can craft research papers and provide excellent content for you. This platform offers a fast delivery option, ensuring that you receive your essay promptly. The website is a reliable resource for students and individuals seeking professional assistance with their academic assignments or other writing tasks.