Hey everyone! What's everyone been up to! Hope everyone is doing fine!

Just wanted to see if i could get some new recommendations. I guess a cool way is to start by asking about favorite dramas.  What's everyone 's favorite kdrama/cdrama of all time? Mines is Laughing In the Wind.  I wholeheartedly recommend that cdrama wuxia :)

Can't choose only one kdrama haha

I really like 

And i'll stop because i can make a 35 list a least so ...haha

1 favorite only, that is tough. I always do have my top 5/10 per country. but for k/cdrama, here are mine:

• Kdrama: Misaeng, Signal, My Mister, Healer, The Red Sleeve, Reply 1994, Cruel City, Goblin, The Moon That Embraces the Sun, New Tales of a Gisaeng, Ugly Alert
  • Cdrama: Nirvana in Fire, Story of Minglan, Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms, Story of Yanxi Palace, The Disguiser, Rebel Princess, Go Ahead, Lovely Us, First half of My Life, You are my Hero, Hidden Love, Love Like Galaxy

I primarily watch Chinese language shows so same, can’t just name one! haha

• Tie for #1 (ranked 10/10): My Little Happiness & Love is Sweet (both modern, childhood friends to lovers, super sweet and great romance scenes)
  • Almost there (these are more like 9.75): Go Ahead (just finished rewatching for the 10th time, slice of life and blended family, but not in a traditional sense; romance in second half), Love Like the Galaxy (P1) (historical, not exactly wuxia I think because ML is not from “jianghu”, he is actually one of the emperor’s top generals; amazing chemistry but their super romantic scenes don’t start until Part 2), Love Between Fairy and Devil (xianxia, also amazing chemistry that show the depths of how far each of them go to save one another)

Feel free to check out my watchlist for my completed shows for more that I have highly ranked :)

Interesting lists!! Gonna add a few of those to my personal watchlist!! Thanks everyone :D

Mr. Queen (2020) is my favorite drama, I doanloaded it from https://ww3.soap2day-online.com/ it is database of movies and tv shows on every taste. There are thousands of movies and tv shows in all genres that was just released.  Plus now I can watch my fav movies from everywhere in the world. So convy.

XDSon:

Hey everyone! What's everyone been up to! Hope everyone is doing fine!

Just wanted to see if i could get some new recommendations. I guess a cool way is to start by asking about favorite dramas.  What's everyone 's favorite kdrama/cdrama of all time? Mines is Laughing In the Wind.  I wholeheartedly recommend that cdrama wuxia :)

my number one c-drama of all times, is still after 8 years, nirvana in fire. 

political intrigue at its finest. 

no real romance , and no focus on f/x or GCI or anything.

and no real idols. (at least, when you dont count Hu Ge as an former Idol of the 15 years ago).

ender1979:

my number one c-drama of all times, is still after 8 years, nirvana in fire. 

political intrigue at its finest. 

no real romance , and no focus on f/x or GCI or anything.

and no real idols. (at least, when you dont count Hu Ge as an former Idol of the 15 years ago). 

NICE!! I'm watching it right now and its currently so good definitely in my list of best CDramas! Thank you :D

antonia:

All of them are Kdramas :)

Really awesome!!!! I've seen 18 again but haven't seen the others yet xD