Really tired of amnesia, so photographic memory. (I once worked for a lawyer with a photographic memory. This meant that nothing could be out of place, even a little, or he couldn't find it.)

Future in-laws try to stop the relationship from getting serious. Or future in-laws try to force a marriage that the couple doesn't want.

in laws try to stop the relationship 

ex lovers get back together or ex friends to lovers

Ex lovers

First Love or Love at first sight

love at first sight

in a love triangle, nice 2ML or nice 2FL

Nice second male lead because it's refreshing to see nice men at least in kdramas. :P

Drama/payback wrapping up in the finale/final 2 episodes or things getting resolved as the drama progresses?

(in other words, do you like a long set up and everything wrapping up in the end or do you prefer problems being solved gradually as the story progresses.)

Things getting resolved as drama progresses ( sometimes wrap up in the last feels very clustered)

Rich Male/Poor Female OR Rich Female/Poor Male

Rich Female/Poor Male - any is fine though since its rich/poor

Nice ML or Aggressive ML

nice ML

ML needs a bodyguard because he is rich and famous, or ML needs a bodyguard because he witnessed something.

bodyguard bc rich and famous

famous lead/common lead or both are celebs

Both are celebs

Open ending where Not everything is resolved OR sad ending where everything is resolved

I hate sad endings, so it will have to be an open ending. Actually, if reviews said that the ending was sad or open, I probably wouldn't watch either.

In dramas where people are seen at substantially different parts of their lives - say, teens and then in their 30's - do you prefer that different actors be used, or the same actors?

different actors!! i’m tired of seeing 30+ y/o actors play teenagers even if just briefly ? 

genre: thriller with some romance or romance with some mystery

Thriller with some romance

Crime drma where both good and bad guy dies OR both are alive without having bad guy face major consequences

Leave them both alive - hopefully the bad guy can reform

Romantic drama that begins with mistaken identity, or romantic drama that begins with a deliberate fraud about one character's identity.

Romantic drama that begins with mistaken identity.

Tsundere male lead or soft and caring second male lead