Ehh

To be with friends / family on the beach in the evening with a nice big fire,  guitar music, swimming in the dark ocean and so on.....

Like.....when I was stationed at Army Base in Texas, gas stations and such sold jerky made from crocodile /alligator.......LOL.....I know, Iknow.....Crock Pots? Still got one..but don't use no more bc I have Instapot,.....LOL....I know I know ..not them either.

Shower Shoes?

HeloMekInVegas:

Like.....when I was stationed at Army Base in Texas, gas stations and such sold jerky made from crocodile /alligator.......LOL.....I know, Iknow.....Crock Pots? Still got one..but don't use no more bc I have Instapot,.....LOL....I know I know ..not them either.

Shower Shoes?

Bwahahahahahahahahah........Whahahahahaha! That was fun , how about some more LOL

Ehh

Bicycling

Like !   them alot!  theyre so cool

Rock music

WinterSoul:

Dislike

Cello

I ment that I dislike taking selfie... not Eurovision. :/ I  can't edit it...  Sorry!

WinterSoul:

I ment that I dislike taking selfie... not Eurovision. :/ I  can't edit it...  Sorry!

It happens all the time here trust me lol

We are many on mdl and it is possible to do things at the same time like posting here xD

Selfies? Yeah..I don like taken'em either,

Cello? Yo-Yo Ma, et al .....Like,.....slow pieces playing in the background  as I"fiddle" around in my garage.

Jello?