We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
Me too!!

I'm the type that hates fruit in my ice cream.
@Otps4Life ME TOO.

I'm the type that is really bad at reading Hangul (bad as 'I know nothing' xD).

@Joy Me too!
me too

I'm the type that loves to sit around a fire with friends and a beer
Not me. xD

I'm the type that likes chocolate. 
@Katelynn: Me too (except its either wine coolers or tequila, not much of a beer drinker)

@Mio; yaaaaaas (chocolate is my favorite thing I think)

I'm the type that could spend a whole day on the lake
Not me

I'm the type that loves to eat
weirdly enough not me, not unless its super good stuff....like I do but only if it's worth it. 

@Joy me too plus there's like one in every direction around here at least as close as 10 minutes, or river...some are closer haha.  Lake and a river super close.  

I'm the type that loves to jabber and talk
Me too, I mean who isn't? 

Im the type that'll listen to depressing songs when I'm sad just to be more depressed. Cause I hate myself abjwnsnanq
@Katelynn Me too... about all kinds of stuff to the point where people want to run away from me. LOL

I am the type that likes to make cupcakes/muffins.

@asd2314 oh Lord... listening to sad songs when I am sad. THAT'S SO ME. xD Hwaiting chingu!!!!
Me too, I love to bake.  And have people come eat my baking..and praise me

I'm the type to laugh at super innapropriate stuff...seriously.  it's bad.  
I love to bake too and love when people praise me... XD who doesn't?

@Katelynn hahaha Me too. I tell myself... don't laugh, that's not funny. Just no. xD

I am the type that is into sports every Olympic Games, then I just forget about it till next Games. XD hahaha

@Mio right, praise is good.  

@Mio Haha I know.  Some stuff is just so funny and then you're doubled over in a weird mix of guilt and mirth.  

NOt me.  

I'm the type to drown my vanilla ice cream in chocolate syrup and caramel.  Brb ;)  We have some
Me too!! If I don't have chocolate ice cream, than i gotta mask that vanilla flavor somehow!!

I'm the type to mix my chocolate milk with 1 part milk and 2 parts chocolate syrup!
Not me. xD 

I am the type to eat snacks (really too much), regret it later but then the next time I eat it again. xD /Circle goes on... I am trying to stop this circle. xD/
Haha I love good vanilla but It has to be gooood vanilla.  

Me tooo

I'm the type that likes to tell myself stories before I fall asleep at night.