where can I find the cherry blossom banner with a butterfly?

Hi there,

I apologize if the question has already been answered. 

I was wondering if the prompt "from your favorite actor" from 6. Fallow Ground in the Spring block included actresses as well. Or is it strictly actors?

Thank you in advance!

Lia:

Hi there,

I apologize if the question has already been answered. 

I was wondering if the prompt "from your favorite actor" from 6. Fallow Ground in the Spring block included actresses as well. Or is it strictly actors?

Thank you in advance!

I take it to mean either one. 

While the word actor is most associated with men, in can actually include both men and women. I also find it hard to believe that the challenge creators would've intentionally left out actresses.

Hii, 

I was wondering if it would be possible to do round 3 for only one season before fully finishing round 2. Example: I aim to finish rose of sharon round 2, but if i wanted to watch more without continuing the challenge would it be possible to fill up prompts for autumn for a 3rd time (5/5 titles) without finishing round 2 of summer, to get a " double " changing hues badge and rose of sharon with 1 butterfly >< I know its a weird request but im struggling with flower themes, most of my list is copaganda and blood lol

bitcoolKat:
In a drama, FL is a TV/movie actress and ML is a production assistant I think. So there's lots of shooting always going on as the leads go about their work. We, as viewers, get to see all that happens behind the camera, with the actors preparing for the shoot, rehearsing, the crew setting up etc. + In another drama, the FL is the host of a Home shopping TV program. Again, we as viewers get to see a lot of what happens behind the camera. Do these count as "Behind the Scenes"?

Based on what was answered previously, the 'Behind the Scenes' tag is for the BTS scenes of the drama/movie so in this case it should be the BTS of the BTS to count unfortunately.

i'm a little surprised that this year, there are not many people answering queries. So many doubts are unanswered. I hope someone can clarify the previous doubts.

I also have a new question:

Regarding Spot a Secret Garden, in the drama Miss Night and Day, we see the police collecting flower pots from the killer's greenhouse as evidence. Does this count if the greenhouse wasn't fully shown (at least I can't recall).

@ColourMePurple - Thanks for clarifying that part of my question. I found a movie where after the end, the bts footage is shown as the end credits roll. I think that should fit the BTS prompt.

Also, your question about the Secret Garden in Miss Night and Day - that's a good point. The inside of the greenhouse couldn't be seen in detail since the killer kept it all covered up with plastic sheets. In fact, I only realized it was a greenhouse when the TV reporter showed footage of the place during the day and said she was growing poppies inside as the cops bring them out. I think that should count for both Secret Garden as well as Plant Agriculture prompts. I do hope someone answers your question.

ColourMePurple:

The ex returns links don't work. Are those tags or lists?

ex comes back

maddu cavalcante:

where can I find the cherry blossom banner with a butterfly?

it says here "butterflies will be added shortly", i wonder when

bitcoolKat:

@ColourMePurple - Thanks for clarifying that part of my question. I found a movie where after the end, the bts footage is shown as the end credits roll. I think that should fit the BTS prompt.

Also, your question about the Secret Garden in Miss Night and Day - that's a good point. The inside of the greenhouse couldn't be seen in detail since the killer kept it all covered up with plastic sheets. In fact, I only realized it was a greenhouse when the TV reporter showed footage of the place during the day and said she was growing poppies inside as the cops bring them out. I think that should count for both Secret Garden as well as Plant Agriculture prompts. I do hope someone answers your question.

Also works for plant in a crime. It also has Watering a plant scene. So quite a few flower and plant prompts.

chelsey:

ex comes back

Thanks! That helps. :)

Hello :)

Just a little post to let you know that the ex-girlfriend and ex-boyfriend tags have been removed from the tag list 

==> I was looking at the link for prompt 19.Pollination and it does not work anymore 

Heracin:

Hello :)

Just a little post to let you know that the ex-girlfriend and ex-boyfriend tags have been removed from the tag list 

==> I was looking at the link for prompt 19.Pollination and it does not work anymore 

They are summed up under the tag Ex Comes Back. Here's the link with search results. 

https://mydramalist.com/search?adv=titles&th=27495&so=popular

Many many thanks JulyMoon ^^ I was not looking at the right place, great it is still there :)

Heracin:

Many many thanks JulyMoon ^^ I was not looking at the right place, great it is still there :)

chelsey:

ex comes back

Credit goes to chelsey. <3

Thanks Chelsey :D I missed your post ^^ Sorry 

I'm sorry if I've missed it, but I want to clarify just in case: the MDL challenge is not limited to movies and dramas, right? Could I include a couple of variety shows in all other categories aside from "TV Show" under Division?

anne:

I'm sorry if I've missed it, but I want to clarify just in case: the MDL challenge is not limited to movies and dramas, right? Could I include a couple of variety shows in all other categories aside from "TV Show" under Division?

Yes, as long as a prompt or category doesn't specifically ask for a drama, movie, drama special or variety show you can use any title that is on MDL.