1.Dhakeshwari Temple

The Royal Bengal Tiger (Panthera tigris tigris) is the national animal of Bangladesh. Its populations have been estimated at 440 in Bangladesh.

2. The Sundarbans - swamp forests and mangrove forests, a habitat for the Bengal tiger.

3. Unsmiling citizens

The residents of the country are not sadists neither are they serious. It so happens that they rarely smile. Bangladeshis are one of the friendliest folks in the world. Their unsmiling faces have no links with being unfriendly.  In Bangladesh, one is considered immature and childish if one smiles too much 

4.Amar Sonar Bangla "My Golden Bengal" is the national anthem of Bangladesh, written by Nobel Laureate Rabindranath Tagore in 1905. 

Bangladesh Independence Day on 26 March commemorates the country's declaration of independence from Pakistan in 1971.

5. Anti-left hand country

It is regarded as a sacrilege to use your left hand in Bangladesh. It is considered very unclean to use your left hand to eat or pass food and drinks. It is even frowned up to give out your business cards with your left hand or exchange a handshake with it. Watch your mannerisms when you visit this country

6. Mosque City of Bagerhat

Komentator isenk:

5. Anti-left hand country

It is regarded as a sacrilege to use your left hand in Bangladesh. It is considered very unclean to use your left hand to eat or pass food and drinks. It is even frowned up to give out your business cards with your left hand or exchange a handshake with it. Watch your mannerisms when you visit this country

I think it is common in Asia.Even my country don't prefer it.  

7. They have 6 seasons

The names of these seasons are; Grismo which means summer, Barsha which means rain, Sharat which means autumn, Hemanto which means cool, Sheet which means winter and Banshoto which means spring. 

8.Jamdani is typically woven using a mixture of cotton and gold thread

9. Bengali is the official language

Believe me it is such a beautiful language n soooooo melodious to ear.

I like MDL

আমি MDL পছন্দ করি

aenoee:

9. Bengali is the official language

Believe me it is such a beautiful language n soooooo melodious to ear.

I like MDL

আমি MDL পছন্দ করি

Hi,are you from bangladesh?

10.Shorshe Ilish (Hilsa Fish with Mustard Curry)

Kacchi Biryani (Mutton Biryani)  

1.Laos is called the “Land of a Million Elephants,” and is famous for its amazing scenery, ethnic villages, and unexplored lands