U r absolutely correct..elementary school rocks.

I was speaking from astrologer point of view. Why do they give equal importance to lunar eclipse,  while it is not that strong in causing harm

Komentator isenk:

Me only always remember is as what i studied in elementary school

I found this, https://theconversation.com/explainer-what-is-a-lunar-eclipse-32426

8. Regolith is another way to call the fallen debris from space that forms the unstable Moon's surface and other planets including Earth. According to new studies, this mixture of debris and many other things fallen from space on the Moon can provide oxygen for 8 000 million inhabitants for 100,00 years. The idea to populate the Moon goes seriously on track to be done. The graph shows the composition of lunar regolith.

https://theconversation.com/the-moons-top-layer-alone-has-enough-oxygen-to-sustain-8-billion-people-for-100-000-years-170013

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0032063319301266

Alfa , me thumbs up for this valuable insight

9.The Moon takes about one month to orbit Earth (27.3 days to complete a revolution, but 29.5 days to change from New Moon to New Moon). As the Moon completes each 27.3-day orbit around Earth, both Earth and the Moon are moving around the Sun.

The Metonic cycle or enneadecaeteris (from Ancient Greek: ἐννεακαιδεκαετηρίς, from ἐννεακαίδεκα, "nineteen") is a period of almost exactly 19 years after which the lunar phases recur at the same time of the year.

aenoee:

@ Alfa, i get it now , why u chose moon as a country .

5. Moon as habitable place for human

Ever since the Vikram lander ( part of India's mission moon) touched down on the lunar surface, there has been a steady flow of data and information from the instruments onboard the lander and the rover.

Separately, the information may look like some scientific hickery-pockery, but when you stitch them together you can read one message: the moon is more habitable than thought earlier.

The biggest supporter of this notion is the data point thrown up by the lander, which sent a probe down 10 cm into the lunar surface and measured the temperature there. It came up with the revelation that when the lunar surface is about 50o C hot, just 8 cm below the surface, it is as cold as minus 10o C. There is more to this data point than the ‘wow’ feeling it evokes.

Having said that, look at our beautiful darling earth!!!

That is big achievement. India's Chandrayaan-3 became the first space mission to land near the south pole of the Moon.

aenoee:

U r absolutely correct..elementary school rocks.

I was speaking from astrologer point of view. Why do they give equal importance to lunar eclipse,  while it is not that strong in causing harm

may be they believe in vampire 

Minchane:

may be they believe in vampire 

Hahaha... u bet

10 low gravity

On average the Moon's surface gravity is 1.62 m/s (0.1654 g; 5.318 ft/s2), about half of the surface gravity of Mars and about a sixth of Earth's.

Oh no!  

Me again snailwoman here for 1/6 th gravity.

( read snail woman as in drama that Japanese one hotaru no hikari )

aenoee:

Oh no!  

Me again snailwoman here for 1/6 th gravity.

( read snail woman as in drama that Japanese one hotaru no hikari )

Oh no no no this time we have 1 hour gap between our comment... So u can't blame your snail finger.. Haha... 

Komentator isenk:

Oh no no no this time we have 1 hour gap between our comment... So u can't blame your snail finger.. Haha... 

Not snail finger, snail jumping between the threads