3. Kilauea is on of the most deadly volcanoes on Earth. This is an eruption in 2018.

@ komentator,

Only water n honey? Did u happen to taste it? If yes, how was it?

4. Obama's relation with Hawaii

Barack Obama's parents met in 1960 while they were students at the University of Hawaii at Manoa. Obama's father, Barack Obama, Sr., the university's first foreign student from an African nation, hailed from Oriang' Kogelo, Rachuonyo North District, in the Nyanza Province of western Kenya.

They do have property there  in the community of Waimanalo on the island of Oahu.

via:

1. Beaches

Yeah.....beaches n beaches.....:x

Lol, i was abt to ask u to post this data again. 

N u did it.

What a telepathy! 

aenoee:

@ komentator,

Only water n honey? Did u happen to taste it? If yes, how was it?

No. But i think probably fermentation of honey. Cause when you google it, mead involve fermenting honey mixed with water 

6. Poke

Poke is a type of salad that originates from Hawaii. It is traditionally made with fish such as tuna or salmon that has been marinated in soy sauce, sesame oil, and other spices, then mixed with seaweed, vegetables, and fruits.

Poke is a popular dish in Hawaii and is often served as an appetizer or main course. It can be found at most seafood restaurants and markets in Hawaii.

aenoee:

Lol, i was abt to ask u to post this data again. 

N u did it.

What a telepathy! 

It was needed, wasn't it? BabyVOX...

7. Cardinal points are non transcendental in Hawaii. There are only two directions, not known to foreigners: Mauka, towards the mountain and Makai, towards the sea.

Komentator isenk:

Thank you for updating

Do not mention it!

@ komentator 

If this is what appetizer look like, i would merrily skip the main course.