Here's what I mean:

When I try to block people (especially on mobile), I sometimes accidentally friend them and it creates a rather uncomfortable situation that can be easily averted by swapping these two buttons - Follow and Block User. After all if you meant to Follow someone, it doesn't matter if you friend them by accident. 

Or just separate Block User from Friend Request in any way. Move it over to somewhere else?  Like add it under "Follow" so when you accidentally click on it you won't die of embarrassment like when someone instantly accepts your fr and you are stuck with them forever because you're too nice to remove+block them

28votes

Off topic question, but I can't find answer anywhere, so please anwer, anybody.

What does it mean to "Follow" user?

Not that I have a user I'd wish to follow. But my Profile shows that I have 6 Followers. 

What exactly do these people "follow" about me?

I heard that nobody can even see my Feeds (If I click on a drama and change "Episodes Watched" to a different number and click Share MDL, Submit, then it appears not only on my List Updates but also on my Feeds. But I heard that nobody can see that there, even logged in).

Are the "Followers" somehow notified any time I update my list somehow, anyways?

Thanks.

Speaking of blocking people, can we please get unlimited blocklist?

katherine197:
Speaking of blocking people, can we please get unlimited blocklist?

Bigger Block List