XingBack:

today I'll try to make  creamy mushroom sauce with chicken and side rice for lunch 

That’s a delicious and classic combo!

I learned it back in my teens when my mom bought me a cookbook :)

It came out really good too :D I’ll use the extra sauce to make noodles for dinner ~

XingBack:

I learned it back in my teens when my mom bought me a cookbook ?

It came out really good too? I’ll use the extra sauce to make noodles for dinner ?

Enjoy your yummy mushroom sauce  and noodles.  What kind of mushrooms?

It’s College Game Day (University American football) and chores day here.  My meals will be quick .  These are the days I eat a sandwich or ramen while watching a game. Thought I might make a smoothie for something healthier today. XD

I think normal white mushrooms xD but since  overdid the measurements I’m left with one more dish :p

sounds like a relaxing time, it’s too early for dinner, but too hot to go out and I finished another project, so today I’ll exercise for a while then relax with some dramas then have dinner ~

XingBack:

I think normal white mushrooms xD but since  overdid the measurements I’m left with one more dish :p

sounds like a relaxing time, it’s too early for dinner, but too hot to go out and I finished another project, so today I’ll exercise for a while then relax with some dramas then have dinner ~

I ended up having an avocado and tomato sandwich.  I have boxes of old books to go through to sort into keep or give away while the games are on. 

That’s the gift of making too much, you can enjoy it again!

The Butterfly:

I ended up having an avocado and tomato sandwich.  I have boxes of old books to go through to sort into keep or give away while the games are on. 

That’s the gift of making too much, you can enjoy it again!

Avocados are refreshing, I love them with chickpeas or with mashed boiled eggs