Love to Hate You

Hyena

Popcxqueen:

Love to Hate You

Hyena

Thanks,

Enjoyed Love to Hate You.  Also enjoyed The Glory, although not exactly a Romance. LOL.

Haven't seen Hyena yet.

Thinking of Business Proposal, although it doesn't fit the criteria and it's the typical Cliche.

Vania:

It's actually my name ^^

HaHa. Yeah, spelling is different anyway 

Nothing But You (C-drama)

The Road Home  (another C-drama, although it’s very sloooow and overly patriotic)

I would put in as adult Romance, in no particular order

You are my glory  - Chinese -  I know that has been mentioned but i loved the fact they were realistic

Love designer - Chinese - Johnny Huang and Dilraba Dilmurat were brilliant together, and the kiss that ended on the couch with her mother watching was just hilarious

Descendants of the Sun - Korean - I loved the Bromance , the secondary couple and the main couple

A witch's Romance - Korean - Come on, everyone that has seen it loves the part where she is kissing him, on the bed its all on fire, until see sees his drivers license and realises that he is 14 years younger..  the "dream" sequence of the court room was hilarious

Her Private life - Korean  -  I want to be a fan girl like her in my next life,  lol,  but I loved the story

Hospital Ship - Korean - I have to admit I watched this because it had Kang Min Hyuk from CNBlue in it but it was brilliant,   and there was chemistry between him and the lead female, Ha Ji Won

A gentleman's Dignity - Korean - THe 4 males in this are funny as anything together,  they are 40 year olds that when together haven't grown past 18, yet are all successful,  their relationships, not so successful there at times either,  but its great adult romance

Its okay thats Love - Korean - Deals with schizophrenia, but the two leads have amazing chemistry

Dont Dare to dream - Korean - Deals with a male with Breast cancer, and a lead female that is not hesitant in coming forward 

Alexandra,

I ended up watching DOTS back to back. I watched it once and then went back the next day to watch a few scenes, but ended up watching the whole thing, except for Diamond Guy, the whiney doctor and most of episode 15. 

I also watched Business Proposal and 1% of something.

I was thinking of watching My ID is Gangnam Beauty, but a little bird told me it was rather shallow. The little bird recommended Oh My Venus, but I was reading it has a lot of Fat shaming and there is major breakup cliche. 

I was considering Her Private Life, but I did read about the Fan Girl thread. Although Kim Da Da was a Fan Girl too.

I'm currently watching Sweet Home, which is odd because I don't like Zombie films, not because of the horror, but because of all of the stupid victims. I haven't dropped it yet, we'll see. I did like All of Us are Dead. I suspect people are watching this for Go Min-Si.

Kdrama_Boy

I watched Sweet Home for Song Kang, lol,  

Her Private life,  the fan girl part actually works for this series,  and leads to some funny scenes.., and it all ties in with the underlaying plot.  

My ID is Gangnam Beauty is okay and a fluff piece really, but its okay for a rainy weekend

Oh My Venus is a lot of fat shaming, but if you can get past that, So Ji Sub working out shirtless may make up for that,

Ive just finished My Dear Guardian ( chinese Drama)  because I felt the need to watch Johnny Huang,  and Of course the last episode of Doctor Cha was on netflix today, so I finished that series too.  Oh, yes,  I am an addict, lol

Seconding the recommendation for Hyena. Very good drama. The romance is secondary, until it isn't. I re-watch this show once a year.

AlexandraMiller:

Kdrama_Boy

I watched Sweet Home for Song Kang, lol,  

I liked the firefighter and the Guitar player. Yoo-Ri was OK too, but .... ?. Even the Brat and the Ganster grew on me. I wish they'd killed the old man sooner and the Cry Baby too. The ending was WTF, but I understand it got two more seasons.

Her Private life,  the fan girl part actually works for this series,  and leads to some funny scenes.., and it all ties in with the underlaying plot.  

I will likely watch this one

My ID is Gangnam Beauty is okay and a fluff piece really, but its okay for a rainy weekend

Oh My Venus is a lot of fat shaming, but if you can get past that, So Ji Sub working out shirtless may make up for that,

Yeah, it's got Shin Min-Ah though. ?

Ive just finished My Dear Guardian ( chinese Drama)  because I felt the need to watch Johnny Huang,  and Of course the last episode of Doctor Cha was on netflix today, so I finished that series too.  Oh, yes,  I am an addict, lol

I've been sticking to the K-Dramas, so I can sleep. I did watch a few Japanese movies, but they were not my thing, I watched Call Me Chihiro, which was well done, but depressing.  The Fury and Furies (Vietnam) were also good action films.

I just watched Confidential Assignment 1 but couldn't find part 2. ?

Olive4213:

Seconding the recommendation for Hyena. Very good drama. The romance is secondary, until it isn't. I re-watch this show once a year.

Thanks, I haven't done my research on this one yet. LOL.

I agree about  Shin Min-Ah , bit she isnt bad in this one,  

AlexandraMiller:

I agree about  Shin Min-Ah , bit she isnt bad in this one,  

I just finished Bride of Habaek. &$#+&@ So much potential, but we end up with an impotent King, a 'fickle'? girl, an annoying/nasty bunch of side characters and very little main lead action. I took off a star just for the corpulent eunuch's bowl haircut. 

Blossom:

Temperature of Love

Thanks,

So many bad jokes come to mind, but today is my day to behave. As if. LOL.

Some more recommendations for healthy doses of adult romance:

One Spring Night

Be Melodramatic

Marriage not Dating (has the contract marriage trope but light hearted, funny and great chemistry between the leads)

Run On

Into the Ring

Her Private Life (I second this recommendation)

Another Miss Oh

Dinner Mate

Strongest Delivery Man

Flower of Evil (romance takes a back seat to the crime thriller themes)

Call it Love (melodrama but sucks you in with the slowburn romance)

A Dream of Splendour (Chinese Drama)

Meet Yourself (Chinese Drama)

Till the End of the Moon (Chinese Drama) - simply because I'm still trying to get over this drama but it does have an OE.