9. Bite Me - the ML, Aue, invited the other ML, Aek, to his house for dinner. Now, from what happened before this dinner, I already knew it wasn't going to go well, especially when Aek stepped into the house, the atmosphere was not good. However, what happened after he arrived was unexpected to me. Aue was making his intentions obvious that he wanted to confess (and I knew he shouldn't have. You could tell it wasn't the right time), but what surprised me was Aek's reaction. I knew Aue wasn't going to get a good answer, but I honestly didn't expect Aek to react the way he did and how the scene played out. I was surprised that Aek, wasn't more gentle with his words and how much he denied that he had any feelings also.

But maybe I'm the only one who was a little surprised at how this scene played out......

10. Mr. Queen( Her dancing to 4D)

10  Rom-com dramas that don't have many/any cliches

1. The Tale of Nokdu (imo yeah there are cliches like cohabitation, cross-dressing etc but the story is quite original)

6. Pee Roon Pram Ruk - from what I remember, I don't think there was too many, but I could be entirely wrong.

7.  Dali and the Cocky Prince   - Is not that there aren't any clichés, there are, is just the way the writers handled them is quite refreshing, from the ending with the time jump where they make you think that they have been broken up for a year to the way the characters are structured (not your usual perfect emotionless robot rich ML nor your usual rich princess-heiress FL that depends on others to save her) 

8. Soratobu Kouhoushitsu 

9. Boku no ita jikan 

10. Big Issue 

Bonus: 11.  Doctors (how the plot is not doing the normally expected things  referenced in the tags…) 

10 scenes of someone bleeding or dying in the snow (pics if possible)

1. While You Were Sleeping (do they have to be dying?)

2. Hunter (c-drama)

3. Jirisan

That's all from me, HAPPY NEW YEAR!

(I forgot how to embed gifs...)

4. Find Me in Your Memory (no pic)

5. Rurouni kenshin: The Beginning 

7. Along with the Gods: The Last 49 days

8. A love to Kill