5. The Eternal Love - When FL first wake up in the new body, she doesn't look confuse at all

Jung in-sun fan:

I'll count it, seems a bit irrational.

Definitely irrational but I felt her haha

Similar one:

6. Call it love - girl's towel dropped and her friend saw her half naked (in only underwear) but she was more embarrassed that he saw her in not matching set haha

Ahn Sarang:
Definitely irrational but I felt her haha

Lol that's so real

7. Secret Crush On You- The stalking was kind of normalised. The ML was too calm knowing that his love interest saved actual food  or had shrines  etc

24h passed so..

10 dramas/movies with a great/well-done photoshoot to promote the drama that caught your eye (please post a picture of the photoshoot and /or describe in a few words why you liked it)

1. Falling in love with a rival (While they still try to censor the drama to this day (even though it wasn't actually a censored drama when it was released), the photoshoot still shows how beautiful the couple was and how great their chemistry was ❤️❤️ ❤️)

2. Taikan Yoho (I just can’t see enough of them, their chemistry is lit T_T ❤️)

3. Tale of the Nine Tailed- I remember seeing edits and photos floating around on social media. They looked pretty good together. 

4. My Liberation Notes - I just love the vibe, plus main cast (siblings) was played my favorite actors

Siblings photo:

Main couple:

5. Bedmate or Bad Mate - I mean look how cute these photos are, and they had some nice ideas for props/poses, plus I'm a sucker for couples who look like they have a height difference.

6. you are my glory. well actually not the photoshoot that caught my attention. more of song ost...

https://youtu.be/WIXDHg7ZyhQ?si=w7kP5pS8cFh69Phw

reason. Simple. Cause they one of my fav actor/ess. So them pairing is kinda dream come true...

but the photo also intriguing...

7. Lovely Runner - the photoshoot looks like these two had fun making the photos, also I like the vibe of some kind of house party :) 

8. Alchemy of Souls 2 - their chemistry even in a photoshoot 

BONUS: it wasn't a photoshoot to promote a drama but it was their reunion several years after Be Melodramatic for an ad

I can feel the chemistry through the screen! 

9. Bloodhounds (as if there isn’t so much more going on between those two..best bRomance ;p )