10 movies/dramas with those round brimmed fashion hats perched on the back of the head. Modern hats. They are usually worn by supporting characters who are dressed up to look like celebs. Do you like the look on this person?

This is an awfully specific topic... you yourself didn't even add a picture from a drama ^^;
I know this style mostly with a fedora, does that count, too?

I personally think it looks cute, but overall it's an old school style

Phantom Detective

You’re beautiful 

Number? Goblin - ofc, Grim Reaper and hos signature hat were my first thought

2. Ossan's Love - only wears it once though

3. Cinderella and Four Knights - briefly while trying on outfits

3? 4? Hotel Del Luna

Not sure why no one was counting the ones above.

7. Tale of the Nine-Tailed 1938  does this count? Not far back enough?

angeliviki2022:
Not sure why no one was counting the ones above.

I reason I didn't count them was because I took it as the topic poster want that specific type of hat and not like the ones posted from Phantom Detective, You're Beautiful, Hotel Del Luna, or Tale of the Nine-Tailed 1938. But that is just the way I understood it, but it's up to the topic poster on what to count, but now the numbering is confusing since unsure answers were posted.  ¯\(ツ)/¯ 

So we are up to 4 in count.

I included a pic as I have three dramas in mind that I couldn't find a pic for, so included JCW wearing one as an example; not from any particular drama he is in.

Fedoras and floppy hats don't count. Yeah, it is very specific in type as I was wondering how popular a look it is.

4. Introverted Boss: - Support character Jang Se Jong (the one who came up with the worst theatre idea) wore one he came back as a celeb.

5. One Dollar Lawyer - cannot remember which character it  was.

newbiefan:
Fedoras and floppy hats don't count. Yeah, it is very specific in type as I was wondering how popular a look it is.

now I'm confuse too... don't ur examples also fedora??

Komentator isenk:

now I'm confuse too... don't ur examples also fedora??

I'm sure fedoras count, but they have to have a wide enough brim, like _Shinigami_'s examples may not have had a wide enough brim. But that's my guess.

Fedoras are a different kind and shape of hat, esp. at the crown. The ones I'm looking for are round at the crown and at the brim. Ah well. This is getting to confusing and difficult. How about we shelve this one.

Who would like to pick a topic?

I think it's actually confusing... Lemme suggest a new topic:

10 titles with a Russian reference

So, characters should mention Russia in general, some locations or cultural things. Not getting there, just mention

1. Love Next Door - mention Matryoshka and Sibir

2. Hometown Cha Cha Cha - mention Baikal

3. Pinnochio - YGN sunbae really wants to go to Russia for the winter olympics. He is all psyched up about it to the point he wears their style of hat and says something in Russian.

Bonus: Not Me. He actually lived in Russia for most of his life as his father was a diplomat there. Can't be included though as there is no reference to place or culture. He did have very short conversation in Russian I think.

4.Somewhere Only We Know  ML goes for work there and likes russian literature or culture,i dont rememer exactly.

newbiefan:

Fedoras are a different kind and shape of hat, esp. at the crown. The ones I'm looking for are round at the crown and at the brim. Ah well. This is getting to confusing and difficult. How about we shelve this one.

Who would like to pick a topic?

Ah... I think what u mean is kind of Charlie caplin hat, isn't it?... But since we move forward...

don't know count or not... But...

5? The Spirealm - If i'm not mistaken, one of the 'game' is about the Russian doll