We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

6. Start Up - writers wrote a whole pilot episode about the precious childhood connection between FL and 2ML, the whole backstory of 2ML was presented and 2ML had a special connection with FL's grandmother. truly everyone thought that the 2ML was the ML. overall, 2ML was a more well-rounded, charismatic character and had better chemistry with the FL

7. Cheese in the Trap - ML was a manipulative piece of sh... And SML was sweet and caring. Drama had the second lead syndrome itself

8. Fated to love you (ML was unlikable, he treated FL too badly to be forgiven, SML on the other hand was a sweetheart)

9.Meteor Garden/Boys Over Flowers/Hana Yori Dango
similar reason to Goong.

emi:

6. Start Up - writers wrote a whole pilot episode about the precious childhood connection between FL and 2ML, the whole backstory of 2ML was presented and 2ML had a special connection with FL's grandmother. truly everyone thought that the 2ML was the ML. overall, 2ML was a more well-rounded, charismatic character and had better chemistry with the FL

OMG That was exactly what I had in mind when I was writing this topic like I'm still salty about Han Ji Pyeong T_T

_Shinigami_:

1. True Beauty (SML was the better fit personality wise, he seemed far more supportive and they just clicked. ML was rather flat (character wise))

I second this, especially when ML left near the end, SML was always there for her.